Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bralen Trice, 3* 2019 BUCK, Glendale (O'Connor) AZ, (SUCK IT DOMERS!! BOW TO KWAT!!)

Comments

• Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2018
    Wiltfong with the Cristobal to Oregon this evening
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ¿Da fuq?

We?d better salt Autzen field this year before it’s too late.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

Wiltfong with the Cristobal to Oregon this evening

Can't wait for the SPIN froom ROOF when he commits to oregon
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

WDWHA

Yeah we did
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    He was the guy I cared about tleast that I thought we’d get so not a huge loss but still a loss, if, in fact, he gone
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If you have committable offers from both UW and Oregon and willingly choose Oregon then honestly I’m not sure that’s an OKG
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    I don’t blame a kid wanting to try and bang @UOduckgirl
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2018
    Yeah this is what happens when there is no UW insider making crystal ball picks. Wiltfong isn't fucking god. He's accurate because he stays on top of his picks and changes them at the last minute when he's wrong whereas others are more lazy and don't. UW doesn't get crystal picks unless it's blatantly obvious they're the leader or a commitment to UW is imminent. This kid is UW's if they want him. Trust me. The question is would they take both him and Latu? ;)
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2018

Yeah this is what happens when there is no UW insider making crystal ball picks. Wiltfong isn't fucking god. He's accurate because he stays on top of his picks and changes them at the last minute when he's wrong whereas others are more lazy and don't. UW doesn't get crystal picks unless it's blatantly obvious they're the leader or a commitment to UW is imminent. This kid is UW's if they want him. Trust me. The question is would they take both him and Latu? ;)

You realize that 7 of Oregon's commits so far had UW offers, right? That's almost 10% of Washington's total offers. Washington doesn't have 7 players with Oregon offers, and Cristobal has sent about 300 of them. Are you saying none of them so far were commitable?

I hate to break it to you, but there are actually players out there that will choose Oregon even if Washington wants them. Simple fact.

You stole a few of our commits in the years since Kelly left, now Cristobal is doing the same. Cristobal might not be a good coach or at best he's LIPO. But to understate the recruiting job he has done so far is retarded. You have to be the doogliest of doogs to not see that Cristobal is doing work on the recruiting trail. That's only 1/3 of the job along with player development and in game coaching, but it's an A at worst for the first third. Nobody other than you will disagree with me on this. You can say it's overrated, but to be 2nd in the country behind only Alabama (according to Rivals), even being overrated, this class is fucking good if not great so far.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

You realize that 7 of Oregon's commits so far had UW offers, right? Are you saying none of them so far were commitable?

You stole a few of our commits in the years since Kelly left, now Cristobal is doing the same. Cristobal might not be a good coach or at best he's LIPO. But to understate the recruiting job he has done so far is retarded. You have to be the doogliest of doogs to not see that Cristobal is doing work on the recruiting trail. That's only 1/3 of the job along with player development and in game coaching, but it's an A at worst for the first third. Nobody other than you will disagree with me on this. You can say it's overrated, but to be 2nd in the country behind only Alabama (according to Rivals), even being overrated, this class is fucking good if not great so far.
    Mycah Wright might be the only one who had a committable offer from UW. But at the same time there was no indication that UW was after him hard when he committed to Oregon so I don't know for sure. Pittman, Delgado, and Criddell all wanted to go to UW over Oregon but UW wouldn't take them. Sad day for them. Dollars was dropped after Davis committed and even before that he was never a top target for UW at RB. They stopped recruiting Jonah T a long time ago. Keyon Ware-Hudson never had a committable offer from UW and admitted he was barely hearing from them or USC when he committed to Oregon.

Cristobal has done a nice job keeping Oregon where they should be out West as the #3 best option for kids who can't get into Stanford. He's also done a nice job getting soft commitments from a couple guys USC wants. He's also done a nice job finding a couple "4-star" guys from the East coast who don't have commitable offers from the big boys in their region but are good enough for Oregon. Very overrated yes. But certainly better than the shit Helfrich was bringing in.
  • Options

You realize that 7 of Oregon's commits so far had UW offers, right? Are you saying none of them so far were commitable?

Mycah Wright might be the only one who had a committable offer from UW. But at the same time there was no indication that UW was after him hard when he committed to Oregon so I don't know for sure. Pittman, Delgado, and Criddell all wanted to go to UW over Oregon but UW wouldn't take them. Sad day for them. Dollars was dropped after Davis committed and even before that he was never a top target for UW at RB. They stopped recruiting Jonah T a long time ago. Keyon Ware-Hudson never had a committable offer from UW and admitted he was barely hearing from them or USC when he committed to Oregon.
    Or Washington stopped recruiting them when they realized they were hard Oregon leans. But no, that's impossible...
  • Options

Or Washington stopped recruiting them when they realized they were hard Oregon leans. But no, that's impossible...
    Sorry but no.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Keep making excuses Quook
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited August 2018
    Wait, you guys don’t want Taunu’u now?

WTFLOLercopter
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

WTFLOLercopter

UW stopped recruiting him a long time ago.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,978

AZDuck said:

WTFLOLercopter

UW stopped recruiting him a long time ago.
    Thanks ruth. Any truth to the rumors that UW has shut down recruiting for 2019? I heard they are happy with who committed and don't want to deal with another kaho situation by letting anyone else commit so late.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Keep making excuses Quook

Do I need to make an excuse with the 2nd ranked class?