Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sledog on his way to Aurora bridge

2»

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Nope that's some liberal Democrats kid.

AR-15s are hot in liberal democrat households.
    Look up the political affiliations of mass shooters or their families. Also let me know how many were NRA members.
    Jeebus
    Appears you didn't look. But then I knew you wouldn't actually want to know.
    Yes. You're right. I don't want to know that the school shooter demographic is liberal left, gun control, pro-gay-marriage, tax & spend & anti-Christian. I'm sure they're carrying their D card with them on the big day.

Wouldn't it be intellectually easier to blame this on illegals and brown people in general?
    Nope race isn't a factor as far as I know. Crazy is a definite factor though.

Of course the "white nationalist" thing is weird for a guy named Cruz.
    But all those illegals are creating pressures on people here, and some are snapping.

Damn it!!!!!!!!
    Noted ACLU shill weighs in.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Nope that's some liberal Democrats kid.

AR-15s are hot in liberal democrat households.
    Look up the political affiliations of mass shooters or their families. Also let me know how many were NRA members.
    Jeebus
    Appears you didn't look. But then I knew you wouldn't actually want to know.
    Yes. You're right. I don't want to know that the school shooter demographic is liberal left, gun control, pro-gay-marriage, tax & spend & anti-Christian. I'm sure they're carrying their D card with them on the big day.

Wouldn't it be intellectually easier to blame this on illegals and brown people in general?
    Nope race isn't a factor as far as I know. Crazy is a definite factor though.

Of course the "white nationalist" thing is weird for a guy named Cruz.
    But all those illegals are creating pressures on people here, and some are snapping.

Damn it!!!!!!!!
    Noted ACLU shill weighs in.
    The "shill" bit belongs to @pawz. You could at least axe him before using his shit.