Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

[must win] UW OSU gamethread. 7:00PST ESPNU. Line: ORST -5.5

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited February 2018
    BaldwinIV said:

hopkins sucks dick. that's on him 100%. he kept the same fuckball lineup in during that entire run even though WE WERE YIELDING SCORES ON 92% OF 2ND HALF POSSESSIONS. disgraceful and i am off his bandwagon.

team deserved to lose. hell of a collapse. see you all for football season

yep it's his fault OSU made 6 straight threes. a good number of them contested off the dribble
    this was a win except for dumb shit that happens on the road.
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Inexcusable. That was a fucking bullshit Romaresque collapse. Fuck this, onto football.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    dhdawg said:

BaldwinIV said:

hopkins sucks dick. that's on him 100%. he kept the same fuckball lineup in during that entire run even though WE WERE YIELDING SCORES ON 92% OF 2ND HALF POSSESSIONS. disgraceful and i am off his bandwagon.

yep it's his fault OSU made 6 straight threes. a good number of them contested off the dribble
    It wasnt the 3s that beat us. Whitey roaming unguarded in the key for easy baskets and drop off dunks to big whitey were why we lost this game. Oh, and maybe enter the ball to your beat player down the stretch.
  • Options
    Del_GriffithDel_Griffith Member Posts: 128
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    How the fuck do you let a bunch of shitty white dudes score a billion fucking points on the low post? Losers lose.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    BayDawg said:

dhdawg said:

BaldwinIV said:

It wasnt the 3s that beat us. Whitey roaming unguarded in the key for easy baskets and drop off dunks to big whitey were why we lost this game. Oh, and maybe enter the ball to your beat player down the stretch.
    it was the 3's that beat us.

We were up 67-54 and did not slow down offensively.

That is where they made 6 straight threes to get back in the game.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fucking embarrassing
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,258
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Why da fuq were we going to Nowell over and over? Get it to Noah in the fukin paint! That big rusty robot, Timmins killed us......
  • Options
    I have no business killing myself off before football season, but WTF!

Brownsocked in Corvalis....speshul
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

FUCK THIS TEAM!!! Fucking shit themselves after two huge wins. I'm not watching another fucking game.

Oh, bullshit! You......me.....and All the other complete Doogs will be watching next Thursday with our purple worn out sweatpants on.......fyfmfe
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    dannarc said:

BallzDeep said:

FUCK THIS TEAM!!! Fucking shit themselves after two huge wins. I'm not watching another fucking game.

Oh, bullshit! You......me.....and All the other complete Doogs will be watching next Thursday with our purple worn out sweatpants on.......fyfmfe

• Options
    Del_GriffithDel_Griffith Member Posts: 128
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    dannarc said:

BallzDeep said:

I'm with ballz on this one... I've already gone ~6 years without watching pathetic husky basketball.. What's another year?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m just so tired of watching Chrisp play basketball in general. Like, in fucking Seattle this guy is the starting point guard. He had multiple retarded passes that were bailed out by Dickerson grabbing them and then getting fouled.

Green hit nothing tonight. He hasn’t turned a corner. He shouldn’t have been playing so much down the stretch.

Nowell was decent but needs a lot of work as well.

Fuck off Hop.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Crisp really does suck dick
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    BaldwinIV said:

hopkins deserves much criticism for this. the rotations. the lack of defensive adjustments. not going to dickerson

19 turnovers jfc

I only really watched the two overtimes plus the last 6-8 minutes, but yeah. He was getting outcoached. Beating a 4-7 team on the road is something a tournament team should be able to do, especially after controlling most of the game. Overall I'm still pleased with the season. They're doing better than expected. Win 4/6 and they're probably in.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    All you doogs that thought we were a top 25 team after a couple close home wins over the Arizona teams set yourself up for this disappointment.

This team's a year away.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,300
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

LIPO I said. Fuck you, you said.

Bunch of fag doogs.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

All you doogs that thought we were a top 25 team after a couple close home wins over the Arizona teams set yourself up for this disappointment.

This team's a year away.

I thought they should make the tourney, because they should, given the season up until last night. Now I wonder if he has serious problems on the offensive side of the ball, like Pete does.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

dnc said:

This team's a year away.

I thought they should make the tourney, because they should, given the season up until last night. Now I wonder if he has serious problems on the offensive side of the ball, like Pete does.
    They scored 80 points in regulation yesterday. Offense wasn't the issue.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,300
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

dnc said:

This team's a year away.

Now you wonder?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

haie said:

dnc said:

This team's a year away.

They scored 80 points in regulation yesterday. Offense wasn't the issue.
    They go on runs where they’re completely inept trying to fucking 1 on 1. That is on the coach. They were up 13 with 6 to go, Hop watches Crisp jack up a brick, one of their whiteys takes it down and nails a 3. 5 point swing and then watches the game go down to the wire. Doesn’t call a timeout and get on them about moving the ball around to get it down low to Dickerson to end the game.

They sucked on defense too but basketball is about offense. You don’t cough up a potential 15 point lead to Oregon Fucking State.