Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jacob Bandes, 4* 2019 DT, Pittsburg (HS), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I want Ika and Bandes. I would take Bandes over Tuitele. Tuitele has better natural size, but Bandes is a better player at this point.

I thought Asian people were supposed to be smart?
    All 3 are good. Ika will be an immovable force at nose.

Bandes makes plays, has great film, and ha she dominated the camps.

Tuitele has everyone after him, but I was not blown away by his film like I was with Ika and Bandes. I think I remember DDY or someone saying he was injured. He's still obviously a big time prospect.

Add in Wright and Jackson. It's going to be a monster DL class.
    Malloe is putting work this year. I was one who thought he'd be a underwhelming recruiter. He could land 3 or 4 studs this year.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Will be my favorite recruit in this class if he commits
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
  • Options

Gladstone said:

We should pin this picture at the top of the bored for Ballz repellent.
    Only if he put his finger in his belly button then it'd be an all timer
  • Options
    I expect to hear a woof soon they're all committed
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    Like the pic, but it makes me cringe because I have to look at the jersey. Did the UW AD survey thing. Virtually all of my write-in responses were about not fucking up the uniforms and marketing. Even the questions about a song and a car.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nurple said:

I want Ika and Bandes. I would take Bandes over Tuitele. Tuitele has better natural size, but Bandes is a better player at this point.

Tuitele has everyone after him, but I was not blown away by his film like I was with Ika and Bandes. I think I remember DDY or someone saying he was injured. He's still obviously a big time prospect.

Malloe is putting work this year. I was one who thought he'd be a underwhelming recruiter. He could land 3 or 4 studs this year.
    If Jaylen Johnson takes the next step and ballz out his entire senior year like the Bama game that would give UW 2 top half projected draft picks at DT.

Send Potoae the next year, then Levi... The pipeline is on bruddas!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

Nurple said:

If Jaylen Johnson takes the next step and ballz out his entire senior year like the Bama game that would give UW 2 top half projected draft picks at DT.

This years draft should be loaded on the DT side. Think Greg will get drafted 3rd or 4th round. String might get drafted 5th or 6th. Not sure either one projects to be a super star at the next level but more solid role players.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Doogles said:

Nurple said:

This years draft should be loaded on the DT side. Think Greg will get drafted 3rd or 4th round. String might get drafted 5th or 6th. Not sure either one projects to be a super star at the next level but more solid role players.
    I think you're right about Gaines. Should be a 3rd/4th round pick. Has the potential to be a starting NT in a 4-3 front, but that still puts a cap on his draft value.

Johnson I think is more of a 6th/7th round flyer if he plays well this year and tests well at his pro day, both of which are likely IMO, and he will definitely get a shot as a developmental guy.
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic

Doogles said:

Nurple said:

Agreed the DT (and DL in general) is stacked for the 2019 draft class. I'd be surprised if Gaines was drafted before the 3rd round with his profile.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    Gaines will probably slip a round or two for that haircut.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

Gaines will probably slip a round or two for that haircut.

Hurtful.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

https://247sports.com/Article/Four-star-DT-Jacob-Bandes-breaks-down-his-top-eight-119767102/

Washington: "Washington has a championship contending team and my mom is pushing me there."

In the FUCKING BAG with mom pushing him here!

Looks like mama is drinking peterman’s built for life kool aid
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    Mom's are the best
  • Options
    TheGhost206TheGhost206 Member Posts: 97
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes

https://247sports.com/Article/Four-star-DT-Jacob-Bandes-breaks-down-his-top-eight-119767102/

Washington: "Washington has a championship contending team and my mom is pushing me there."

In the FUCKING BAG with mom pushing him here!

He mentioned that one of the reasons he likes Illinois is because he loves the cold. And with mom pushing him to UW, completely in the bag.