Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kayvon Thibodeaux, 5* 2019 BUCK, Westlake Village (Oaks Christian), CA

12346»

Comments

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,054
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

I don't know how much he will play in non-passing situations as a true freshman, probably not many, but his get off and bend around the edge are barely human.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he leads the conference in sacks next season. The quarter package will be Thibs, Cumberlander, and DJ Johnson bringing the heat with Dye on the delay. That's bigly.

Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.” 14 Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. 15 Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.” 16 As it is, you boast in your arrogant schemes. All such boasting is evil. 17 If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

I don't know how much he will play in non-passing situations as a true freshman, probably not many, but his get off and bend around the edge are barely human.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he leads the conference in sacks next season. The quarter package will be Thibs, Cumberlander, and DJ Johnson bringing the heat with Dye on the delay. That's bigly.

Isn’t dye leaving for nfl? He has been very good player
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Mosster47 said:

He might. Most of the scouts at practice have been focusing on the line backers
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

He might. Most of the scouts at practice have been focusing on the line backers
    Kid is fucking stud, should be playing on Sundays.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

He hasn't been very good this year. He has made some really impressive individual plays but he hasn't been dominant in any way, which he should be. Real deal NFL LB's are fucking animals start to finish in college games.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

He hasn't been very good this year. He has made some really impressive individual plays but he hasn't been dominant in any way, which he should be. Real deal NFL LB's are fucking animals start to finish in college games.
    I’ve heard his back is causing problems
  • Options
    Maybe time to move this to duck refugee
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

don't be ridiculous. recruiting at Oregon or anywhere else in the P12 should be of interest here. Who Oregon or USC get is almost as relevant to UW's future as who UW gets.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Domicillo said:

AZDuck said:

don't be ridiculous. recruiting at Oregon or anywhere else in the P12 should be of interest here. Who Oregon or USC get is almost as relevant to UW's future as who UW gets.
    Bullshit. Don’t come over here and blow up the posts with quack-takes on recruits. I come here for the TBS content on the guys UW is or should be recruiting. If this turns into a place to just co-op existing threads after a recruit goes elsewhere, then we might as well open the door to see all 200 threads for every 8th grader with a duck offer. You got your own board for that shit and already have multiple threads on Thibs there, use ‘em.
    These grapes taste sour.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Domicillo said:

AZDuck said:

Bullshit. Don’t come over here and blow up the posts with quack-takes on recruits. I come here for the TBS content on the guys UW is or should be recruiting. If this turns into a place to just co-op existing threads after a recruit goes elsewhere, then we might as well open the door to see all 200 threads for every 8th grader with a duck offer. You got your own board for that shit and already have multiple threads on Thibs there, use ‘em.
    These grapes taste sour.
    Don’t pretend u don’t like them fag
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Wow, so bitchy and he hasn’t even committed publicly yet
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    No black players will be allowed on this bored until we get a commit from an actual black person who has another good offer.
This discussion has been closed.