Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    I am hearing we should stop attacking our institutions.

DOJ has concerns about schiff’s staff memo and trump responded accordingly.

Adam Schiff’s staff memo is weak shit compared to Devin Nunes’ staff memo. Everyone says so.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited February 2018

Adam Schiff’s staff memo is weak shit compared to Devin Nunes’ staff memo. Everyone says so.

Or...extremely sensitive information was put in there intentionally. With the knowledge that Trump would have no choice but to not declassify, “creating” the theory of partisanship.

Or...extremely sensitive information was put in there intentionally. With the knowledge that Trump would have no choice but to not declassify, “creating” the theory of partisanship.
    I understand that federal institutions like the fbi and DOJ are very important to a law and order, by the books kind of guy like you and others here. Trump had no other choice. DOJ and FBI said so. Case closed. Discussion over.

Or...trump is the biggest pussy and coward on the face of the earth, and he’s scared shitless of what’s coming down the pike...
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

I understand that federal institutions like the fbi and DOJ are very important to a law and order, by the books kind of guy like you and others here. Trump had no other choice. DOJ and FBI said so. Case closed. Discussion over.

Or...trump is the biggest pussy and coward on the face of the earth, and he’s scared shitless of what’s coming down the pike...
    Only because you're a racist dumbfuck
    doogie said:

Only because you're a racist dumbfuck
    Your defense and support of the FBI and DOJ are duly noted. Did you see what hoover’s FBI did to MLK? Are you sure you’re so comfortable supporting the deep state?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    doogie said:

Fuck off

Sessions, Rosenstein, Wray, cia, Fbi, Comey & @doogie .... all Deepstate conspirators attempting a coup. Spying! Bias! Watergate was a third-rate break in. This is happening In america?

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,240 Standard Supporter
    Ah the dems, I bathe in their tears!
    Sledog said:

Ah the dems, I bathe in their tears!

I know! This is so great!1! Schiff’s memo is shit (lol)! DOJ and fbi have trump’s back...
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 369
    I'd be more open to this line of thought if that jew hadn't requested changes to the memo only to then demand that the memo not be released because they complied with the changes that he requested.

I'd be more open to this line of thought if that jew hadn't requested changes to the memo only to then demand that the memo not be released because they complied with the changes that he requested.

Interesting “lines of thought” you have. Please elaborate.

MAGA!
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 369
    what could his memo even say thats interesting?
    we already know Schiff and his jew friends like feinstein instantly leak anything damning to the press regardless of expected protocol
    now suddenly schiff is someone who wants to play by the rules lol
    there's already a special counsel with infinite latitude who has been investigating whatever the fuck he wants for a year
    It's not like you can un-spy on someone
    If Schiff's memo actually contains anything legitimately substantive then it means tons of people know, trump is getting indicted, and the information definitely comes out
    why is there a need to counter the present narrative in this exact manner?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,075 Founders Club

doogie said:

Fuck off

Sessions, Rosenstein, Wray, cia, Fbi, Comey & @doogie .... all Deepstate conspirators attempting a coup. Spying! Bias! Watergate was a third-rate break in. This is happening In america?

The coup was in '63.

Race was there.

• Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,248 Swaye's Wigwam
    The process of releasing the memo involves the National Security Council, Office of Legal Counsel and all executive agencies within the national security apparatus (CIA, NSA, ODNI, State Dept., DoD, FBI, DOJ) to review the request prior to declassification approval.

The U.S. Department of Justice – National Security Division, and Federal Bureau of Investigation – Intelligence operations, did not approve of the current submission without redactions.

Trump has offered the make the FBI available to the House committee to provide technical assistance, should they wish to revise the memo.

what could his memo even say thats interesting?
    we already know Schiff and his jew friends like feinstein instantly leak anything damning to the press regardless of expected protocol
    now suddenly schiff is someone who wants to play by the rules lol
    there's already a special counsel with infinite latitude who has been investigating whatever the fuck he wants for a year
    It's not like you can un-spy on someone
    If Schiff's memo actually contains anything legitimately substantive then it means tons of people know, trump is getting indicted, and the information definitely comes out
    why is there a need to counter the present narrative in this exact manner?

So schiff’s Memo is pointless because mueller is already investigating, and if trump is guilty then what’s the point?

Schiff’s friends are Jewish like Feinstein and they leak to the press despite expected protocol? Not clear what your point is. Are they traitors? Is this treason?

Please expand on these “lines of thought.”