Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Another Traitor, this time in the Senate...

HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,965
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/08/democratic-sen-mark-warner-texted-with-russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-dossier-author-christopher-steele.html

Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had extensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages obtained exclusively by Fox News.
In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages.

I look forward to the days of outrage displayed by HondoFS and Boobs in having a sitting US Senator working with a Russian foreign agent/foreign national against a potential US politician...

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    Let's just be honest here. The only collusion with Russia that matters is the non existent one involving Trump

Why are you trying to destroy our institutions to protect him?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    It's almost like this is fake news. Do you ever feel lied to by your news source?

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Let's just be honest here. The only collusion with Russia that matters is the non existent one involving Trump

This is like Patriot Act Race all over again.
    dflea said:

Its actually the opposite. But you know that

edited February 2018
    2001400ex said:

It's almost like this is fake news. Do you ever feel lied to by your news source?

No he really did reach out to a Russian mobster in secret

dflea said:

Actually, I don't. Pretending this is on one side of the aisle is naive and stupid. Are you ok with ICE spying on your every move? Is Trump not in control of that agency? Were you ok with fascism when Obama was doing it?

You are defending fascism while pretending to be against it unless you can find a way to stop making believe Trump isn't part of it, because he is.

Both sides look pretty dirty to me and so does Trump.

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,965
    edited February 2018
    2001400ex said:

4 months ago? When did it happen again...and what did the same same said person rail against Donald Trump Jr. for and say is the reason for the entire investigation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD9o-dtSpJA&feature=youtu.be
    "clear evidence of at least an attempt by the Trump campaign to obtain information and again in this case from a possible foreign agent that would interfere with ... campaign efforts. This is again the underlying premise throughout this whole investigation."

Keep it up lapdog...
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Actually, I don't. Pretending this is on one side of the aisle is naive and stupid. Are you ok with ICE spying on your every move? Is Trump not in control of that agency? Were you ok with fascism when Obama was doing it?

You are defending fascism while pretending to be against it unless you can find a way to stop making believe Trump isn't part of it, because he is.

I'm not pretending anything. The one side of the aisle approach is on the Trump Deranged. Obama corrupted the FBI at least and the DOJ. The evidence is more clear everyday. If Bueller ever comes up with anything, unlike you, I'll accept it.

Trump doesn't look dirty in comparison to the dirt coming out. He's being smeared absent any actual evidence like we have against his accusers.

America has a standard where you are innocent until you are proven guilty. Not guilty because some shitheads got their panties in a was over losing an election.

And they used the Patriot Act to launch their revenge. By spying on a political opponent. You can take all the shots at me that you want but it won't change that. Defending the institutional abuse of power because you don't like a President is fucking stupid

dflea said:

dflea said:

I'm not pretending anything. The one side of the aisle approach is on the Trump Deranged. Obama corrupted the FBI at least and the DOJ. The evidence is more clear everyday. If Bueller ever comes up with anything, unlike you, I'll accept it.

Trump doesn't look dirty in comparison to the dirt coming out. He's being smeared absent any actual evidence like we have against his accusers.

America has a standard where you are innocent until you are proven guilty. Not guilty because some shitheads got their panties in a was over losing an election.

And they used the Patriot Act to launch their revenge. By spying on a political opponent. You can take all the shots at me that you want but it won't change that. Defending the institutional abuse of power because you don't like a President is fucking stupid
    I'm defending nobody. That's you doing the defending.

We can discuss how wrong you are about this in a few years. Just like last time.
    Your defending the Intel State. Exactly what I did

You're already wrong

You're already wrong

Pretty sure I'm not.

But no need to keep the back and forth going - that's doogie and Hondo shit.

Time usually lets the truth out. We can just wait and see what shakes loose.
    dflea said:

You're already wrong

Pretty sure I'm not.

Only because its you will I agree to an armistice.

dflea said:

You're already wrong

Pretty sure I'm not.

Only because its you will I agree to an armistice.

Right on. Just let me know when I should go fuck off again.