Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Florida Professor Calls MILO a White Nationalist With Amazing Results

2»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Good luck on your job search. Doesn't seem to be going well.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I like Milo but I didn't hear a word he said because I was to busy brb joing Aryanna.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Good luck on your job search. Doesn't seem to be going well.

He's an "investment counselor", I'm sure He's been a busy little Beaver this last week.

Or is on the run.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Any white person who doesn't hate themself and apologize at every chance for their privelege is a Nazi

Simple fact
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    I’d like to see a lot colleges that hire incompetent shills like this burned down. I would start with the entire Cal State system, which embraces safe spaces, trigger warnings, micro-aggressions and all forms of useless “critical theories” that pump out these Marxist zombies unfit for anything besides bureaucratic government work, or chanting “hey, hey, ho, ho” in the streets for some dumb cause. They create nothing and have exactly one talent: taking handouts and redistributing the wealth created by the producers. Fuck then all. Then March them into the sea.

Can U see what I did there?
  • Options
    GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Any white person who doesn't hate themself and apologize at every chance for their privelege is a Nazi

Simple fact

He's right, you know.

If you can't see this I can't help you.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

I'd like to see a lot of colleges that hire incompetent shills like this burned down. I would start with the entire Cal State system, which embraces safe spaces, trigger warnings, micro-aggressions, and all forms of useless "critical theories" that pump out these ignorant, incompetent little Marxist zombies unfit for anything besides bureaucratic government work, or chanting "hey, hey, ho, ho" in the streets for some dumb cause. They create nothing and have exactly one talent: Taking handouts and re-distributing the wealth created by producers. Fuck them all. Then march them into the sea.

Can U see what I did there?

I specifically asked for no stupid stuff.

I said I could lend you some money to get you through these difficult times.

I do agree, however, about the evil of the federal government’s redistribution policies.

I support California for Californians.
    Wrong thread, idiot.
    What’s wrong with it?
    Your stupidity is legendary already. But your persistence is impressive.
    Legendary AND impressive. Humbled

Still, I can lend you whatever you need. Don’t let the stress and anxiety get to you so bad. Things might look better tomorrow.
    It wasn't funny the first or second time, but like I said, your #persistence is impressive. And now legendary. Thanks for playing.
    Seriously. Whatever you need. Not trying to be funny. Just noticing that you are under serious stress. You just have to ask.
    I'll take a thousand bucks. TIA

I'm not proud.
    Propane is expensive this time of year.

So is blow.