Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Democrats propose banning Football

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Flag me all you want but I kind of understand this thinking. Do I think waiting until high school is a little extreme...yes. However, I personally think it's crazy for 7-9 year olds to be playing pee-wee tackle football.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Obama sent a text message to Putin that he wants to know everything that Trump is up to. And sent a dick pic to Hillary and she responded by sending her boobs in a group text to both Putin and Obama.

Foxy news is my source.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    The bill would not ban full-contact sports in private leagues, but such games would have to be played on private property. Private leagues that permit tackling, heading or checking before the high school level would not qualify to rent public facilities, the lawmakers said.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,669 Standard Supporter
    Fuck that.

GOP introduces legislation banning futbol.

#nohomoagenda.
  • Captain_InsanoCaptain_Insano Member Posts: 156
    I love football. World Cup is this year. Russian hooligans told the English not to bother showing up, lest they get their tea drinkin asses kicked. Should be a good time. Get cultured bitches!
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    I hope they do get rid of it, as well as human cockfighting (mma)

These sports are used to keep people of color (poc) and allies down. Made to think all they are worth is their athletic talent and the only way to rise from their circunstance is to be a pawn in rich white mens games.

Dont even get me started on the safety aspects of these brutal sports.

I love football. World Cup is this year. Russian hooligans told the English not to bother showing up, lest they get their tea drinkin asses kicked. Should be a good time. Get cultured bitches!

Such fag J.
    2001400ex said:

Such fag J.
    I'm not the one proposing that we ban football (and football). That's on you.

2001400ex said:

Such fag J.
    I'm not the one proposing that we ban football (and football). That's on you.
    Have I said anything about banning football?

photo marijuana_strain_purple_urkle_zpsbxlhwjqz.jpg
    Just about every day since I started posting here just one week ago. You've made it very clear where you stand on the issue in that short period of time.

Just about every day since I started posting here just one week ago. You've made it very clear where you stand on the issue in that short period of time.

Just one week of you posting here it's clear you don't know how to read. Shouldn't you be posting on Facebook or something?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    2001400ex said:

Just one week of you posting here it's clear you don't know how to read. Shouldn't you be posting on Facebook or something?
    Yet at least He? has poasted at least some substance in his short time here.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    The Kids that aren't allowed to play tackle until HS will get their asses absolutely smoked once they get there. I see some major unintended consequences if this sees the light of day.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

Yes I am old (breaking news) but there was no youth football in my day. We started in pads in 7th grade. We did play tackle football without pads all through grade school.

Like Rugby, if you don't have a helmet or pads you don't launch yourself like a missile. And it was fun with no coaches or parents around

We called that Smear The Queer.

No fags were hurt in the process.

Kids didn't come out of the closet in kindergarten back in the day