Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon's chicken wire fails.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

I've been busy with other things but I've heard he stole one of Bama's recruits. That's just what I'm hearing.

Bama recruits nationally, doesn't mean the kid's from the SE
    I think you're both missing the poont.
    You misread OBK's poast and thus my response to it, so I think you're the one missing the point.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

Just checked, and Wazzu went 2 for 33 on 3-star or better players from Washington State this year. Eastern picked up 4 and the Beevs got 3 (with a coaching change!)

Or if you want to just look at WA's 4 four-stars, WSU got 1, UW got 2, and FSU got 1.

Wazzu had to fight off Boise and Utah for Rodrick Fisher.

Except WSU doesn't think they are an elite program like Oregon does.

But with 3 straight losses to WSU, I could see where Oregon fan might get confused with that.

Wait. We're here talking shit about a top 15/20 Oregon recruiting class, and because that's not retarded enough, we're talking more shit about a 3 game win streak?

And the frosting on the retard cake is that we're also here talking shit about a failure to "lock down" their shit talent state? I see that yellow "O" on final three and four lists of national kids being pulled by the bigs ... kids who apparently have never heard of us or our stupid pirate.

Let me guess. For an encore you'll wandering over to the Miami bored and give them shit about how we're? 1-0 against them in bowls.

#wearereallystupidoverhere

#ahouseofretards

#istilliveinsalem
    Now more than ever I'm rooting for the Guinea grease fire and the 4th degree burns to win.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I've been busy with other things but I've heard he stole one of Bama's recruits. That's just what I'm hearing.

You misread OBK's poast and thus my response to it, so I think you're the one missing the point.
    Dude has never had a point in his entire post history. He jumps around from one irrelevant tangent to another like the crack baby He is.

He has overcome a lot, just to be able to type, so I give him his props there.
  • Options

He got a kid that had an early Bama offer that was pulled off the table. But sure.gif
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited February 2018
    salemcoog said:

He got a kid that had an early Bama offer that was pulled off the table. But sure.gif

Penei, Jalen hall and that "shitty" LB from Georgia all had Bama offers
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,379
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @salemcoog is really struggling lately

Still owes me an apology for being fucking stupid about the new withholding

Not holding my breath

Penis was down to Bama and UO. It was in all the papers
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Not holding my breath

I wasn't talking about Penis dipshit.

I don't owe your lying ass anything. You got caught. Man up and stop running to other threads when you're defenseless in other ones.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Not holding my breath

I don't owe your lying ass anything. You got caught. Man up and stop running to other threads when you're defenseless in other ones.
    Well except for the fact that I and several others showed you clearly how wrong you were you'd have a great point.

If you're happy being a cunt here that can't admit when you falsely called me a liar that's fine coog.

So you weren't talking about the guys Oregon got that had Bama offers. Speaking of liars
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

Penei and Jalen yes.

You don't really believe the LB had a committable Bama offer.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Not holding my breath

Well except for the fact that I and several others showed you clearly how wrong you were you'd have a great point.

If you're happy being a cunt here that can't admit when you falsely called me a liar that's fine coog.

So you weren't talking about the guys Oregon got that had Bama offers. Speaking of liars
    No W4's received the new tax break that early. If your check was a little higher, it was for a different reason.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I'm still confused about all the chatter about Oregon's soft OL class.

Sewell had an Alabama offer, and Jamarillo and Jones both had Washington offers. So they can't be that shitty.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Not holding my breath

No W4's received the new tax break that early. If your check was a little higher, it was for a different reason.
    Fuck off

It was shown to you several times

You want to be a piece of shit that's fine with me
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    We might need to move this thread to the Tavern
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

Penei and Jalen yes.

You don't really believe the LB had a committable Bama offer.
    Offer, yes. Commitable offer, probably not.

With that said, I'd gladly take another Andrew Johnson. 6'3 225 lb, fast strategy linebackers who run a legit 11.4 100 meter-dash don't grow on trees.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2018

I'm still confused about all the chatter about Oregon's soft OL class.

Sewell had an Alabama offer, and Jamarillo and Jones both had Washington offers. So they can't be that shitty.

Sewell is the rug that ties the room together. If Jones is your right guard in this class, it's a win.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    salemcoog said:

Not holding my breath

SalemCUOG, you see you have a great difficulty of absorbing a situation, conversation or really anything without causation determining your conclusion. For you see it is possible to believe that the Ducks had a pretty good recruiting class and also not feel that Race misled you in the debate on the effective date of tax reform implementation.

PS: the more I use this gem of yours, the more sense it actually seems to make. but that was an all-time doozy, even by the complete fucking retard standards that define you.

#istillliveinsalem

#raceisstillmountedonme

#creepydrivesmebatshitcrazy

#nomatterwhathappens2oregonimstillakewg

#fuckmefuckyoufuckeveryone
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Not holding my breath

well, I don't really need to tell you do I?
  • Options

Not holding my breath

A couple of poonts:

1. Salem is a retard. It's permanent.

2. My only point on the Whoregon recruiting thing is this: it's a program stuck in a corner of the cuntry where there is next to no talent. Anyone who doesn't want to see them do well has to say in the name of intellectual honesty that they don't like seeing them in the final 4 or 5 for kids who eventually choose programs like Alabama, Clemson, USC, Florida State, Miami, Ohio State, etc. ... programs that Oregon historically doesn't compete with for recruits, because historically that type of recruit doesn't look up this way too often, other than at Washington. Sure, the occasional local NW kid who is also being recruited nationally happens here and there, but seeing the O flash in the final selections for kids in Texas, Florida, Louisiana, etc. is a relatively new (last 5 years or so new) development.

3. I lied ... I had another point: everything I just said in #2 NEVER happens to Washington State. It happens to Washington, but not the Kewgs. I'ts never "Treshaun Jackson is down to USC, Ohio State, LSU, Auburn, and Washington State. NEVER FUCKING HAPPENS. And that's because we're a bunch of fucking loser retards in the middle of bumblefuck nowhere who've never won anything ever, and never will.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I have no idea what you're talking about, and candidly, don't care. No offense. I'm out on this sub-thread. Out!
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

I have no idea what you're talking about, and candidly, don't care. No offense. I'm out on this sub-thread. Out!
    That's because you got whoooooooshed about 30 poasts ago.

Happens to the best of you. I still love you.