Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Shocking

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
The high tax liberal states have the highest number if millionaires per capital.

For the seventh year in a row, Maryland ranked first with the highest number of millionaires per capita — with more than 1-in-12 households having $1 million or more.

New Jersey ranked second, also with just about 1-in-12 households being millionaires. Connecticut ranked third, followed by Hawaii, Alaska, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. California had the most millionaires in total — 885,000 — but it ranked 10th in terms of per capita.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2018/02/07/states-most-millionaires-per-capita/315858002/

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,075 Founders Club
    Thanks Trumpet! We are so lucky to have you!

#aclockworkshill
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    We’re at War now. You will be defeated.

- Undercover FBI informant William Campbell has given written testimony to Congressional investigators after an "iron clad" gag order was lifted in October
    - Campbell was a highly valued CIA and FBI asset deeply embedded in the Russian nuclear industry while Robert Mueller was the Director of the FBI
    - Campbell was required by the Russians, under threat, to launder large sums of money - which allowed the FBI to uncover a massive Russian "nuclear money laundering apparatus"
    - He collected over 5,000 documents and briefs over a six year period, some of which detail efforts by Moscow to route money to the Clinton Foundation
    - Campbell claims to have video evidence of bribe money related to the Uranium One deal being stuffed into suitcases.
    - The Obama FBI knew about the bribery scheme, yet the administration still approved the Uranium One deal.
    - To thank him for his service, Campbell was paid $51,000 by FBI officials at a 2016 celebration dinner in Chrystal City
    - When it emerged that Campbell had evidence against the Clinton Foundation, a Yahoo News article by Michael Isikoff (of FISA warrant application fame) slammed Campbell as a "disaster" potential witness

For several years my relationship with the CIA consisted of being debriefed after foreign travel,” Campbell noted in his testimony, which was obtained by this reporter. “Gradually, the relationship evolved into the CIA tasking me to travel to specific countries to obtain specific information. In the 1990’s I developed a working relationship with Kazakhstan and Russia in their nuclear energy industries. When I told the CIA of this development, I was turned over to FBI counterintelligence agents.”

https://saraacarter.com/
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

- Undercover FBI informant William Campbell has given written testimony to Congressional investigators after an "iron clad" gag order was lifted in October
    - Campbell was a highly valued CIA and FBI asset deeply embedded in the Russian nuclear industry while Robert Mueller was the Director of the FBI
    - Campbell was required by the Russians, under threat, to launder large sums of money - which allowed the FBI to uncover a massive Russian "nuclear money laundering apparatus"
    - He collected over 5,000 documents and briefs over a six year period, some of which detail efforts by Moscow to route money to the Clinton Foundation
    - Campbell claims to have video evidence of bribe money related to the Uranium One deal being stuffed into suitcases.
    - The Obama FBI knew about the bribery scheme, yet the administration still approved the Uranium One deal.
    - To thank him for his service, Campbell was paid $51,000 by FBI officials at a 2016 celebration dinner in Chrystal City
    - When it emerged that Campbell had evidence against the Clinton Foundation, a Yahoo News article by Michael Isikoff (of FISA warrant application fame) slammed Campbell as a "disaster" potential witness

For several years my relationship with the CIA consisted of being debriefed after foreign travel,” Campbell noted in his testimony, which was obtained by this reporter. “Gradually, the relationship evolved into the CIA tasking me to travel to specific countries to obtain specific information. In the 1990’s I developed a working relationship with Kazakhstan and Russia in their nuclear energy industries. When I told the CIA of this development, I was turned over to FBI counterintelligence agents.”

But but but Obama!!!
    doogie said:

11/2017

https://youtu.be/cO0Lh8gOu5Q

Now proven true.

Start your own thread for that faggy bullshit. Faggoty faggot.
    game. set. match.

You will be defeated.
    doogie said:

game. set. match.

You will be defeated.

photo 92A1D415-AF01-444C-A2F7-3922A59B255C_zps9fnr3l0x.gif
    You should that works out better for you that it did for Sark.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    doogie said:

What does this have to do with Bengahzi or the Canes recruiting class?
    Rumor is, Canes tried to use the Dossier against Peterman to land Skinny.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    I think Hillary and Obama should have left well enough alone and rode into the sunset

You go after the king you better not fuck up and that's all those two did. Fuck up the coup

Of course we're going to focus on them. Wake me up when Bueller finds something he didn't invent
    edited February 2018

I think Hillary and Obama should have left well enough alone and rode into the sunset

You go after the king you better not fuck up and that's all those two did. Fuck up the coup

Of course we're going to focus on them. Wake me up when Bueller finds something he didn't invent

There are no kings here. This is America; we did away with that shit back in 1776. Don't forget it.

You're making me nervous.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

There are no kings here. This is America; we did away with that shit back in 1776. Don't forget it.

Even fake lawyers should be able to recognize an old saying.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,240 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2018
    2001400ex said:

The high tax liberal states have the highest number if millionaires per capital.

For the seventh year in a row, Maryland ranked first with the highest number of millionaires per capita — with more than 1-in-12 households having $1 million or more.

New Jersey ranked second, also with just about 1-in-12 households being millionaires. Connecticut ranked third, followed by Hawaii, Alaska, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. California had the most millionaires in total — 885,000 — but it ranked 10th in terms of per capita.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2018/02/07/states-most-millionaires-per-capita/315858002/

How many "capitals" do those states have?

Engrish prease!

Even fake lawyers should be able to recognize an old saying.
    These are heady times.

I've never know what that actually means, but it sounded intellectual and, well, crisp.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Engrish prease!
    Dood, preeze. Your Engrish is among the most atrocious on this bored; and that's saying a lot, given Salemkewg's participation.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,032 Founders Club

There are no kings here. This is America; we did away with that shit back in 1776 1783. Don't forget it.

Crisped.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,240 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Engrish prease!
    Dood, preeze. Your Engrish is among the most atrocious on this bored; and that's saying a lot, given Salemkewg's participation.
    Yes I don't phone post well or give a shit for that matter but getting to call out finger pointers is always special.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Engrish prease!
    Yes I don't phone post well or give a shit for that matter but getting to call out finger pointers is always special.
    You don't do anything well.

Except be a faggot.

Fuck off.