Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    Someone is sure triggered

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Someone is sure triggered

Yes. Trump.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited February 2018
    We’re at War now. You will be defeated.

- Undercover FBI informant William Campbell has given written testimony to Congressional investigators after an "iron clad" gag order was lifted in October
    - Campbell was a highly valued CIA and FBI asset deeply embedded in the Russian nuclear industry while Robert Mueller was the Director of the FBI
    - Campbell was required by the Russians, under threat, to launder large sums of money - which allowed the FBI to uncover a massive Russian "nuclear money laundering apparatus"
    - He collected over 5,000 documents and briefs over a six year period, some of which detail efforts by Moscow to route money to the Clinton Foundation
    - Campbell claims to have video evidence of bribe money related to the Uranium One deal being stuffed into suitcases.
    - The Obama FBI knew about the bribery scheme, yet the administration still approved the Uranium One deal.
    - To thank him for his service, Campbell was paid $51,000 by FBI officials at a 2016 celebration dinner in Chrystal City
    - When it emerged that Campbell had evidence against the Clinton Foundation, a Yahoo News article by Michael Isikoff (of FISA warrant application fame) slammed Campbell as a "disaster" potential witness

For several years my relationship with the CIA consisted of being debriefed after foreign travel,” Campbell noted in his testimony, which was obtained by this reporter. “Gradually, the relationship evolved into the CIA tasking me to travel to specific countries to obtain specific information. In the 1990’s I developed a working relationship with Kazakhstan and Russia in their nuclear energy industries. When I told the CIA of this development, I was turned over to FBI counterintelligence agents.”

https://saraacarter.com/
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,073 Founders Club
    Thanks Trumpet!! We are so lucky to have you!

#aclockworkshill
    doogie said:

- Undercover FBI informant William Campbell has given written testimony to Congressional investigators after an "iron clad" gag order was lifted in October
    - Campbell was a highly valued CIA and FBI asset deeply embedded in the Russian nuclear industry while Robert Mueller was the Director of the FBI
    - Campbell was required by the Russians, under threat, to launder large sums of money - which allowed the FBI to uncover a massive Russian "nuclear money laundering apparatus"
    - He collected over 5,000 documents and briefs over a six year period, some of which detail efforts by Moscow to route money to the Clinton Foundation
    - Campbell claims to have video evidence of bribe money related to the Uranium One deal being stuffed into suitcases.
    - The Obama FBI knew about the bribery scheme, yet the administration still approved the Uranium One deal.
    - To thank him for his service, Campbell was paid $51,000 by FBI officials at a 2016 celebration dinner in Chrystal City
    - When it emerged that Campbell had evidence against the Clinton Foundation, a Yahoo News article by Michael Isikoff (of FISA warrant application fame) slammed Campbell as a "disaster" potential witness

For several years my relationship with the CIA consisted of being debriefed after foreign travel,” Campbell noted in his testimony, which was obtained by this reporter. “Gradually, the relationship evolved into the CIA tasking me to travel to specific countries to obtain specific information. In the 1990’s I developed a working relationship with Kazakhstan and Russia in their nuclear energy industries. When I told the CIA of this development, I was turned over to FBI counterintelligence agents.”

But but but Obama!!!
    pawz said:

Thanks Trumpet!! We are so lucky to have you!

#aclockworkshill

Someone stuck a nerve.
    edited February 2018
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    doogie said:

If the war depends on soldiers like you, it's already over, fuckface.

Politicians don't run away from money, even Russian money.

Trump didn't either. He's just as deep into this as anyone.

Figure it the fuck out, fool.
    doogie said:

11/2017

https://youtu.be/cO0Lh8gOu5Q

Now proven true

Start your own thread for that faggy bullshit. Faggoty faggot.
    edited February 2018
    dflea said:

doogie said:

Wonder, Who has their head deeper into Hillary’s rancid twat, Flea? or Hondo?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    doogie said:

dflea said:

doogie said:

Good comeback.

For a cunt.

Fuck off you piece of shit. Your problem is your view goes from Trump's belly button to the inside of your ass and that's all you see all day.
    how do you stand the smell?
    doogie said:

dflea said:

doogie said:

You are the faggot who is talking about Hillary and Obama in a thread about the budget that was passed. That whole story is just a front to con people like you who railed on trillion dollar deficits. And you succumb to it. How does it feel to be a true shill.

photo 98502807-F4A2-4930-B4AD-6289EB2D8CA8_zpsry1vomqs.jpg
    The Miliatary is now fully funded. You will be defeated.
    doogie said:

The Miliatary is now fully funded. You will be defeated.

So now you are fine with trillion dollar deficits? And yes now the military can pay for a parade. Nice work!!!
    We will reset the global economy after total victory has been achieved. Just as we did last time.
    doogie said:

We will reset the global economy after total victory has been achieved. Just as we did last time.

We? Faggot
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

We? Faggot
    The United States, my team, is what I meant. Sorry, I thought that was obvious.