Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

King County property taxes up as much as 31%

13»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

The traffic is also better in LA.

We can't all be Tacoma
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2018
    Alexis said:

Swaye said:

For Seattle folks, what's the yearly property tax on an average home (roughly)? Say you have a 600K house in West Seattle, what's the yearly bill for that, or any examples any of you have.

Actually, a $300 tent in Seattle is called a home.
    And it's heroin-addicted, criminal thief resident is called "homeless" his piles of human shit are called "waste" and soon he'll be shooting up at a "Community Health Engagement Center."
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,240 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2018
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Here's that whole states rights argument. Purple didn't care as much about state taxes as they wrote all of it off on their federal taxes. That's gonna change!

Which is bullshit that equates to taxing a tax. Kinda the thing we took the Country over in the first place for.
    WSU education on display

SMH
    Its OK Race, you can actually see some criticism of a Trump policy without going all Academis.

Because we all know you haven't a pot to piss in when it comes to that.
    The Feds have no responsibility to cover for states with high income tax. Pulled straight out of your ass

Not giving a tax break is not a tax
    When the Feds are taxing dollars that you've paid to the state, county or municipality, that is taxing a tax.

Hope this helps.
    You didn't answer my question. Is this like the 50% death tax where they tax all your money they already taxed? To prevent families from passing the family farm/property etc. on?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Here's that whole states rights argument. Purple didn't care as much about state taxes as they wrote all of it off on their federal taxes. That's gonna change!

Which is bullshit that equates to taxing a tax. Kinda the thing we took the Country over in the first place for.
    WSU education on display

SMH
    Its OK Race, you can actually see some criticism of a Trump policy without going all Academis.

Because we all know you haven't a pot to piss in when it comes to that.
    The Feds have no responsibility to cover for states with high income tax. Pulled straight out of your ass

Not giving a tax break is not a tax
    When the Feds are taxing dollars that you've paid to the state, county or municipality, that is taxing a tax.

Hope this helps.
    You didn't answer my question. Is this like the 50% death tax where they tax all your money they already taxed? To prevent families from passing the family farm/property etc. on?
    Someone think of those poor middle class families that lose their exemption after $10M.
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    Just use the 1027 EZ-a and you can’t standard deduct and non reciprocal bylaw tax. It’s relatively easy once you use the 1004-A too. If your CPA hasn’t looked into the federal coalescence equanimity tax you probably have the wrong guy. I pushed 70% of my revenue into offshore tax shelters and now I have 50 mil plus in Roth checking accounts.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,075 Founders Club
    dongman said:

Just use the 1027 EZ-a and you can’t standard deduct and non reciprocal bylaw tax. It’s relatively easy once you use the 1004-A too. If your CPA hasn’t looked into the federal coalescence equanimity tax you probably have the wrong guy. I pushed 70% of my revenue into offshore tax shelters and now I have 50 mil plus in Roth checking accounts.

Add. HCH lexicon. Now.
  • Captain_InsanoCaptain_Insano Member Posts: 156
    edited February 2018
    dnc said:

The traffic is also better in LA.

We can't all be Tacoma
    Unfortunately not. Bad traffic is the worst problem we have here. Other than dealing with jealousy from our neighbors. It's great being an internationally respected hub of trade and innovation, but success comes with its own problems. Everyone seems to want to visit, and our roads are in the process of being expanded to meet demand. City of Destiny!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited February 2018
    Sledog:

You didn't ask me a question.