Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,799 Swaye's Wigwam
    Kinda surprised neither Brian Kelly nor Brian Kelly made that list.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    I assumed Okie St recruited well considering their oil money, new facilities, recent success, and proximity to fertile recruiting grounds.

But their best class in the last 10 years according to 24/7 was 25th. Often ending up in the 30s and 40s. Yikes.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

I assumed Okie St recruited well considering their oil money, new facilities, recent success, and proximity to fertile recruiting grounds.

But their best class in the last 10 years according to 24/7 was 25th. Often ending up in the 30s and 40s. Yikes.

You’ve never been to Stillwater
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

True. I've also never been to Norman.
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840

Yup. Gundy is quietly one of the best coaches in the country.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Been to both. Norman sucks but it's basically OKC so it's basically an okay sized city. Stillwater is in the sticks.

It's like the difference between Spokane and Pullman.

Sark > Ty
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    dnc said:

Been to both. Norman sucks but it's basically OKC so it's basically an okay sized city. Stillwater is in the sticks.

It's like the difference between Spokane and Pullman.

Sark > Ty
    being a tier 2 city in OK is like being a 5 in Odegaard library

my homesickness in Texas didnt go way until I visited Oklahoma and realized how lucky I was to live in Texas.

#Sark>Ty