Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    Who?

The only people I have heard called traitors were those of us who wanted the memo out.

By sitting democrat politicians

Do you have any proof that Trump called this nobody a traitor?

People forget that Benedict Arnold worn the uniform of the United States too
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,073 Founders Club
    Thanks Trumpet!! We are so lucky you poast here.

#aclockworkshill
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    I'll throw Trump a bone in this one. Seemed like he was making a joke and media is running with it out of context. He was calling out the dems for not clapping during the State of the Union.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,965
    edited February 2018
    False argument, but you are too stupid to realize that.

As an example saying we are (were) at record lowest African American unemployment, wages are finally increasing, 2.4 million new jobs created, etc...those aren't "policies". Those are statements of fact on the economy. You are either happy about that or not. Lets see who was:

HondoFS...

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter

Who?

The only people I have heard called traitors were those of us who wanted the memo out.

By sitting democrat politicians

Do you have any proof that Trump called this nobody a traitor?

People forget that Benedict Arnold worn the uniform of the United States too

Ben was always thinking with his little head, not his big one.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    “They would rather see Trump do badly, OK, than Trump do well,” Trump recalled. “You’re up there, you’ve got half the room going totally crazy, wild, they loved everything, they want to do something great for our country, and you’ve got the other side — even on positive news, really positive news — they were like death. And un-American. Un-American.”

Trump then pointed to the back of the room of the Ohio factory where he was speaking.

“Somebody said ‘treasonous.’ Yeah, I guess, why not?” the president said to laughter from the crowd. “Can we call that treason? Why not?”
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,235 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

“They would rather see Trump do badly, OK, than Trump do well,” Trump recalled. “You’re up there, you’ve got half the room going totally crazy, wild, they loved everything, they want to do something great for our country, and you’ve got the other side — even on positive news, really positive news — they were like death. And un-American. Un-American.”

Trump then pointed to the back of the room of the Ohio factory where he was speaking.

“Somebody said ‘treasonous.’ Yeah, I guess, why not?” the president said to laughter from the crowd. “Can we call that treason? Why not?”

If the left had it's way we would all be dead from global warming by now so live it up!