Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Nick Foles I remember

2»

Comments

• JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,558 Founders Club
    I thought for damn sure the shitbag refs would overturn Masons pick six
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,249 Swaye's Wigwam
    Ray Lewis killed a guy
  • El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,170 Swaye's Wigwam
    I was there and it seemed as if 45 of those attempts it were bubble screens and 'smoke' screens and Arizona kept going to the well again and again. After game Hugh had a huge boner on Foles 'live' arm. Hugh kept saying how live it was.
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,023 Swaye's Wigwam
    Emmit Smith laughs at this video.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    2007 Arizona was my last game at Husky Stadium. Don't know who the QB was but Zona came back from a large deficit and won it late in a typical Ty game.

That made us? bowl ineligible and the half brain pod cast was born to rid UW of Ty by the end of 2007

Watched this one on TV
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

2007 Arizona was my last game at Husky Stadium. Don't know who the QB was but Zona came back from a large deficit and won it late in a typical Ty game.

That made us? bowl ineligible and the half brain pod cast was born to rid UW of Ty by the end of 2007

Watched this one on TV

The fuck is a podcast.gif
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,967 Founders Club

dnc said:

Watched this one on TV

It's hard
    It's like the podcast Sahara around here these days.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Watched this one on TV

It's hard
    If you're gonna be a podcast desert, be the GOAT desert, I always say
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Watched this one on TV

It's hard
    If you're gonna be a podcast desert, be the GOAT desert, I always say
    @backthepack disagrees.

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I remember sitting in an half empty section, freezing my ass off, drunk as fuck, and cursing my shitty friends and family that bailed for the tailgate a quarter earlier. Then that happened

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited February 2018
    He was awesome vs us. Thought he was an easy NFL qb ...HIS ACCURACY In husky stadium was exactly like his supertbowl performance. Really was one of the better qb performances ive seen in husky stadium over the years. Good for him, a man of faith just like Pup

That vid is misleading...but whats new

He was awesome vs us. Thought he was an easy NFL qb ...HIS ACCURACY In husky stadium was exactly like his supertbowl performance. Really was one of the better qb performances ive seen in husky stadium over the years. Good for him, a man of faith just like Pup

That vid is misleading...but whats new

Of course the video it misleading. That's the point.