Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

signs at uw game today

People have signs about Oregon's loss..and I said Washington could only dream of being Oregon.....I was told to stop being negative....

Comments

• fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    I walked into green lantern in WW for game .... Guy saw 'W' on my car and tried to Doog it up with me ... I told him I am for the players .. But hate the coach ... "No bark for Sark Brah...?" ... "No" I says ..

I told him to look up sarks conference record and conference record on the road ... He said"yeah... But we are getting there... "

... I'm now siting by myself under he old 'cougar Inn' sign (the coug) .. No cougs or doogs like me ..
  • I actually avoid wearing UW stuff to avoid those conversations. It always leads to Sark and I tell it like it is then they give some excuse or look at me like I'm bashing on Saban.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254

mobey said:

And it always seems to come back to...

"But dude, we were 0-12."

Look, that might actually be a consideration (certainly not in year 5 but previously) if the 0-12 HC wasn't an inept cock sucker who seemed to purposely try to lose that last year as a final FY.

I never bought the 0-12 excuse but I tolerated it the first two years. After the Holiday Bowl win the 0-12 excuse should have died forever.

0-12 is just as relevant as 12-0 back in 1991. Not one player on this roster was part of 0-12 and if you can go 7-6 in year two then there is no excuse to not win 10 in year five.
    Keep that talk up and Sark might stop turning down the Tampa Bays and USCs of the world.

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

I walked into green lantern in WW for game .... Guy saw 'W' on my car and tried to Doog it up with me ... I told him I am for the players .. But hate the coach ... "No bark for Sark Brah...?" ... "No" I says ..

I told him to look up sarks conference record and conference record on the road ... He said"yeah... But we are getting there... "

... I'm now siting by myself under he old 'cougar Inn' sign (the coug) .. No cougs or doogs like me ..

It's really uncool to go out of your way to be antidoog in coogland. Seriously.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club
    mobey said:

mobey said:

And it always seems to come back to...

"But dude, we were 0-12."

Look, that might actually be a consideration (certainly not in year 5 but previously) if the 0-12 HC wasn't an inept cock sucker who seemed to purposely try to lose that last year as a final FY.

I never bought the 0-12 excuse but I tolerated it the first two years. After the Holiday Bowl win the 0-12 excuse should have died forever.

0-12 is just as relevant as 12-0 back in 1991. Not one player on this roster was part of 0-12 and if you can go 7-6 in year two then there is no excuse to not win 10 in year five.
    Keep that talk up and Sark might stop turning down the Tampa Bays and USCs of the world.

Sark doesn't just turn down other coaching jobs, he rebuffs them! Best rebuffer in the nation.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    You act like bro and 12 never happened