Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why did Dems lie so badly about the Memo?

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Pjmedia and twitchy. Lol

Riddle me this. Why did Republicans lie about the memo?

Shocking news of the day. Both sides lied about it. You were just too stupid to think Republicans were lying.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    More meltdown.

Lol
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The original target of the FISA warrant was Carter Page and his alleged ties to Russia. Yet, we now know Carter Page stepped down from Trumps team in September 2016. The first application for a FISA warrant was October 21, 2016.

So all the time this surveillance supposedly of just Carter Page & his foreign contacts was going on, he was busy:

1) not being a member of the Trump campaign team
    2) not being a member of the Trump transition team
    3) not being a member of the Trump administration

What possible foreign intelligence related to the TRUMP CAMPAIGN could the FBI get from spying on Carter Page from October 21st 2016 to October 16, 2017?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Dude61 said:

The original target of the FISA warrant was Carter Page and his alleged ties to Russia. Yet, we now know Carter Page stepped down from Trumps team in September 2016. The first application for a FISA warrant was October 21, 2016.

So all the time this surveillance supposedly of just Carter Page & his foreign contacts was going on, he was busy:

What possible foreign intelligence related to the TRUMP CAMPAIGN could the FBI get from spying on Carter Page from October 21st 2016 to October 16, 2017?

Sounds like this is bigger than watergate. The deep state was BIASED against trump. This outrage CANNOT stand. Shut down the corrupt federal government. All it does is redistribute from producers to takers. Friday is coming...

US federal government has clearly failed. Time to return to our federalist roots, I’m sure you’d agree.
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

It's almost like there's material omissions to the memo. Shocking news is shocking.
  • Options
    Only Dem politicians are disputing the facts in the Memo.

I am 100% for releasing the transcripts. Not today, but when Trump can extract maximum political leverage by arresting and prosecuting these criminals.
  • Options
    doogie said:

I am 100% for releasing the transcripts. Not today, but when Trump can extract maximum political leverage by arresting and prosecuting these criminals.

Does that shock you? You are a puppet.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    doogie said:

Great transparency as always
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,815
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited February 2018
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

OH sweet irony, how I missed thee

#aclockworkshill
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

#aclockworkshill
    No. All politicians are liars. One day you'll realize that you keep being lied to.

Doubtful.. But there's hope.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,815
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

#aclockworkshill
    No. All politicians are liars. One day you'll realize that you keep being lied to.

Doubtful.. But there's hope.
    Sorry, I don't get the daily talking points in my inbox.

You poast yours the moment they come in, puppet.

#aclockworkshill
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,883
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Dude61 said:

They got more FISA warrants we'll hear about them soon. Trump was blasted by the media for saying he was being wire tapped. He was right. Maybe he's keeping Guantanamo open for some of these seditious traitorous people to spend a little gray bar time in a tropical location close to the form of government they all desire to have.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pleased President supports an adversarial process before #FISA Court w privacy advocate arguing on behalf of privacy & civil liberties #NSA

— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) January 17, 2014

2014 Adam Schiff would hate 2018 Adam Schiff.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2013 Adam Schiff was talking shit about the FISA Court in the FORMER SOVIET UNION ON RUSSIA TV AND PUTIN LOVED EVERY WORD HE SAID!!!!1111!!
  • Options

doogie said:

Great transparency as always
    I support release of the full report. Did you miss that? Why are you so afraid of full disclosure?
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    doogie said:

Hammer is about to DROP!!!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bump. And CD used the exact text yesterday. Lol. He has it saved off for cut and paste. What a dipshit

"Sounds like this is bigger than watergate. The deep state was BIASED against trump. This outrage CANNOT stand. Shut down the corrupt federal government. All it does is redistribute from producers to takers. Friday is coming...

US federal government has clearly failed. Time to return to our federalist roots, I’m sure you’d agree."

Good bump. Reminded me of when Sven lost what was left of his mind to the TDS.