Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

4th Annual Jesse Callier Post-Collegiate Impact Ranking Survey RESULTS (2018)

13»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I don't even know why I gave Dissly a 2. FS.

Anyways, I guess I understood this closer to DDY's system only with additional years to go higher than a 3 from on field contribution. I handed out a ton of 1's and 2's to people who maybe I would have put as a 2-4 seeing how the scoring went for others.

1 - Did nothing, washed out.
    2 - Contributed, but never started consistently; or starter on a bad team.
    3 - Started consistently, never hit All Conference in any real way.
    4 - All Conference of some sort, multi-year starter.
    5 - All American.
    Fully admit to being retarded and doing this wrong.
    Should have dug into my position and tried to justify it with a TLDR poast instead of just admitting to saying/doing something stupid. Wood have been better for the bored IMO.

#FireJimmyLake
    I always just take the L when I say stupid shit, which is often. But you are correct, the bored prefers verbal fisticuffs.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Anyways, I guess I understood this closer to DDY's system only with additional years to go higher than a 3 from on field contribution. I handed out a ton of 1's and 2's to people who maybe I would have put as a 2-4 seeing how the scoring went for others.

Wait, if you were scoring too low then how do you explain the 2s for Sterk and Lewis?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2018

Wait, if you were scoring too low then how do you explain the 2s for Sterk and Lewis?
    If I went back and redid my scores now I would bump a lot of people up but not them. You can very easily convince me to bump them down to 1's. If everyone else's scores were distributed more or less normally around 3 my scores would have been centered farther left with an average of 2 or less. I gave out scores which "clustered" a lot of people into a 2 who shouldn't have been there. I also didn't think about it too much and admitted to being retarded. *shrug