Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

4th Annual Jesse Callier Post-Collegiate Impact Ranking Survey RESULTS (2018)

I AM SORRY FOR THE DELAY. Real life truly sucks. I hate everything and everyone, I wish everyone that I didn't like would just go away.

We had 67 responses this year, the best we have ever had. Thank you all very much, it truly means a lot to me. Anyways... TIME FOR RESULTS and ridicule!

Coleman Shelton 3.55 Ranking which results in a +1.55 over his HS ranking. Big time result. Everyone was pretty in line with rankings, mostly 3's and 4's. He did receive four 5's which, whatever... however, he also received a few 2's... @BaldwinIV, @UW_Doog_Bot, and @picalogestabo have a lot of hate in their hearts.

Vita Vea 4.94 overall for a +1.94. @Woof, @BaldwinIV, @DeepDawg, and @bananasnblondes literally must have wanted him to literally kill a player on the field, literally.

Keishawn Bierria 3.88 ranking which for +.88 over high school rating. All that needs to be said here is that @UW_Doog_Bot gave Bierria a 2... OK!

Trevor Walker (who?!) 1.37 which ends up being a -1.63 under his 3* high school rating. I forgot Walker only transferred in the last year, so there is that. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Azeem (Feces in Throat) Victor 3.79 which puts him at +.79. I am fairly confident Azeem is the first player to ever get all 5 rankings from the crowd. Of course it was @TierbsHsotBoobs who gave him the 1. Not really surprised people ranged from 2-5 for Azeem. I still love him.

David Ajamu 1.48 for a -1.52. Sadly for Ajamu I think he might have actually got a bit better grade if he didn't get hurt this year. But, whatever, standard results.

Andrew Kirkland 2.33 which is a -.67. 1's, 2's and 3's for Kirkland, about exactly what I expected for the guy that should have been starting at LG all year. RECRUIT MORE OL PETE!

Connor (Potatoes) O'Brien 2.31 for -.69 (lol). O'Brien had almost the EXACT same results as Kirkland, he just had one more 1 ranking than Kirkland. HAHAHA, good shit everyone.

Sean Constantine 1.63 for -1.37. Constantine continues the 1, 2, and 3 votes. The pipeline of mediocrity continues here, Jesus.

Lavon Coleman 3.63 and puts him in the negative at -.37. 3's and 4's for Lavon... but clearly @seatownfunk loves him some Lavon Coleman, he gave him a 5.

John Turner 1.03 and a lovely -.97, in fairness he probably should have been 0 stars coming out of high school. @AIRWOLF and @DoubleJDawg gave John Turner 2's... everyone else was, correctly, 1's. Good job, good effort, idiots.

Dissly Dawg 3.51 which puts him at +1.51. Dissly had a beautiful chart, but three idiots gave him 2's. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT HE WAS @Houhusky, @Del_Griffith, and @UW_Doog_Bot??? @RhythmicSlappingDawg, @Gladstone, and @Bread gave him 5's... I can't really get upset with that.

Brandon Lewis 1.1 and a -1.9. 7 people gave Brandon Lewis a 2... @Gladstone, @BlastDoor, @TierbsHsotBoobs, @FKA_Mousecop, @Tequilla, @UW_Doog_Bot, and @picalogestabo...

Tristan Vizcaino 2.06 for -.94. Vizcaino was pretty much perfectly thirded between 1/2/3 ... then along came @Bread to drop a 4 and ruin that shit. You must have really loved his kickoffs. He was good at that.

Dante Pettis 4.81 for a +1.81 (biggest improvement). I was actually surprised 13 people gave Dante a 4... seems high.

Brayden Lenius-Dickey (deserves the hyphen) 1.52 for a -1.48. All 1's and 2's for Dickey, good job everyone.

KJ Magna Carta-Samuels 1.94 for -2.06. @GrundleStiltzkin gives his boy a 5, respect.

Bryce Sterk 1.03 for -.97. HE RAN HURDLES IN HS!!!!!11! Apparently @UW_Doog_Bot and @picalogestabo must have liked how he looked on the sidelines because they were the only ones to give him a 2. He played maybe 15 snaps in his career.

Zeke Turner 2.75 and -.25. @Houhusky, @UW_Doog_Bot, @H_D all gave Zeke a 1... His special teams alone make him a 2. IDIOTS

Ricky McCoy 1.07 and -1.93. 5 people gave Ricky McCoy, who probably played 10 snaps in his time at UW, a 2... They are: @swaye, @biak1, @DeepDawg, @KH83, and @Saracen. Keep up the good work, although I'm looking forward to Swaye's explanation.

Kent Love 1.12 and -2.88. 7 misguided souls gave a guy that did not see the field more than a 1... but one person stands above the rest for giving Kent Love a 3... @HUSKYFANATIC. Good work, dumbass.

So that completes the rankings. That also brings to a close the last Sark class. I am going to get rankings from each of Sark's classes that we have records on and will make a separate post this weekend. Pete's class had a rough year this year, as he lost some elite guys from that 2014 class early and got hit with some attrition this year too (thank god). It goes to show how much improvement the program can still see, we had so much dead weight on the roster, even from Pete classes.

I expect next years results to be VERY impressive for Pete... Gaines, Trey, Myles, Kaleb, Jaylen... you get the picture. And we will get the first full Pete class on the books!

Comments