Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump's ICE continues Obama's fascism - Trump supports them

dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
So I guess ICE is going to team with Vigilant Solutions to track your license plates through intersection cameras, police cameras, etc. so they can keep track of where everyone is going - but only to track down rascally illegal aliens. They have said they will not use the data to build a database, or to share it with any other federal agencies like the DEA or BATF.

If you aren't doing something wrong, what's wrong with the government knowing where you're going all the time, right? I'm sure they'll be straight up with this. We can trust them.

If we're lucky, ICE will be able to round up some really nasty folks - like this guy: http://washingtonpress.com/2018/02/01/ice-just-prepared-deport-2-tour-us-army-vet-response-from-jail-breathtaking/

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    When you enlist in the Military and complete your duty. You should be granted citizenship right away. The article raises some questions however. He did some prison time for drugs that the article dismisses as meds for PTSD before this. And did this happen while still on active duty? And what other circumstances led to ICE detainment? And was he court marshalled for things that wouldn’t come to public light?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    So I guess you're late to the party, criticizing Obama now because you know you fucked up and are trying not to look like a cuckwad. Your NY Times/Washington Poast masters can't cover for these fuckers anymore. Your steady diet of propoganda has been interrupted and you're shattered by the reality that you were on the wrong side of history and OBK was on the right side.

Eat donkey shit, loser.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,073 Founders Club
    This is last week's news. But you are 100% correct.

Liberty. Door. Ass. Out.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

So I guess you're late to the party, criticizing Obama now because you know you fucked up and are trying not to look like a cuckwad. Your NY Times/Washington Poast masters can't cover for these fuckers anymore. Your steady diet of propoganda has been interrupted and you're shattered by the reality that you were on the wrong side of history and OBK was on the right side.

Eat donkey shit, loser.

So this is when you go full-blown liar and claim I wasn't calling Obama a fascist the whole time, huh? There's a podium waiting for you when Sarah Sanders is done with it.

Shut your hole, you little worm. Everyone here knows you're full of shit - everyone. And I guess you aren't man enough to admit your guy is just going to drive down Fascist Boulevard while you give him road head.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    1. This is your first critical post of Obama ever.

2. Good for you, really.

3. This doesn’t concern you though, lol. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-03/amazon-patents-ultrasonic-tracking-wristbands-control-workers
    doogie said:

1. This is your first critical post of Obama ever.

2. Good for you, really.

3. This doesn’t concern you though, lol. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-03/amazon-patents-ultrasonic-tracking-wristbands-control-workers

1. No it isn't. Look it up before you open your hole about it you lying fuck. If you're too senile to remember things, you should talk to your doctor - or ask Race, he seems to still have most of his wits about him. I didn't vote for Obama and I sure as fuck never polished his balls.

2. Yay.

3. I don't like it, but Amazon isn't the government, you ignant cunt, and Amazon isn't keeping track of me with their fucking wristband. If you're too fucking stupid to understand the difference, take it up with your parents for giving you retard genes.
    Nice to see you FINALLY coming around after all this time, flea
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

This is how they take away freedom, one "trust us, this is for your protection" after another.

The republic is over.

Osama won.
    You have a subscription to VirginCam?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    dflea said:

Eat donkey shit, loser.

So this is when you go full-blown liar and claim I wasn't calling Obama a fascist the whole time, huh? There's a podium waiting for you when Sarah Sanders is done with it.

Shut your hole, you little worm. Everyone here knows you're full of shit - everyone. And I guess you aren't man enough to admit your guy is just going to drive down Fascist Boulevard while you give him road head.

dflea said:

Eat donkey shit, loser.

1. obk immediately checks dflea's post history - finds many posts calling Obama a fascist, no posts where dflea sucks Obama's dick

2. obk realizes he's full of shit and should kill himself

3. obk posts meme hoping nobody notices what a cunt he is

4. Everyone notices

5. obk fucks off like he should have earlier in the thread.