Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Final Weekend Visitors

FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
According to Ektard himself

DE Jeremiah Martin
DL Tuli Letuligasenoa
K Dylan Williams (walk on) (Half Moon Bay, Ca.)
LB Ben Hines (walk on) (Archbishop Murphy)
OL Will Pliska (walk on) (Lake Washington)
LB Jeffrey Ulofoshio (walk on) (Bishop Gorman)

Ulofoshio hudl - http://www.hudl.com/video/3/5520595/59b788629677e20b08507f44

Pliska hudl - http://www.hudl.com/v/28czK5

So Pututau isn't coming, which isn't surprising.

Ulofoshio looks solid, I'm surprised his only offers are Northern Arizona and Robert Morris.

Backthepack's Lover Will Pliska making the trip

Comments

• Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

Uh, maybe I'm just a terrible evaluator, but Ulofoshio looks really good. Shocked he doesn't have any G5 offers. Does Bishop Gorman just make everyone look good?

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Nevada didn't even offer.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    As long as Martin and Tuli set foot on campus I will be feeling pretty good about this final weekend.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    BaldwinIV said:

This GIF should get a lot of use in the Tug.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Still have a hard tim believing that lil shit Hines is getting any kinda sniff
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Still have a hard tim believing that lil shit Hines is getting any kinda sniff

Turns out people don't like the White Myles Bryant at LB. Wonder why not?
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I was so worried when they followed the Nigerian kid from Gorman. I was like 'this kid fucking sucks!! No!! This can't be the Edge guy we will stoop for!!!' - walk-on makes so much more sense. Now I'm like 'oh, he's great! ...fowa' NTTAWWT

Ulofoshio is like a poor man's Abdul-Malik McClain in my book. As a walk-on, I really see some potential to contribute. Hopefully he's from a typical Nigerian family that's like 'wait - you're not going to fucking NAU over the Univ of Washington to play football?? Go to the better school!' - so I'm hopeful there.

Pliska is another kid I like in terms of his body and raw abilities, but he's really, really raw. However, if he were smart he would accept our PWO offer given that all we're going to have to do is have one injury and we'll be playing walk-ons thanks to our genius '2.33 per year' OL recruiting scheme.

Williams is - I mean, it's so hard to tell what's going to happen with kickers. He looks like shit in terms of his motion and all that, but he kicks the ball and they go in. Hopefully that will remain the case at UW. Fuck knows we need a good one.

Hines is another kid that, for a walk-on, I love. Dude hits like a mack truck. If he were 6'4 or something he would have a lot of decent offers. But he's 5'7 or some shit so he gets the Ram-Man award and a PWO opp. Oh well.

Pliska's going to UW. Michigan and Notre Dame came after him as a PWO but he told them to fuck off.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

I was so worried when they followed the Nigerian kid from Gorman. I was like 'this kid fucking sucks!! No!! This can't be the Edge guy we will stoop for!!!' - walk-on makes so much more sense. Now I'm like 'oh, he's great! ...fowa' NTTAWWT

Ulofoshio is like a poor man's Abdul-Malik McClain in my book. As a walk-on, I really see some potential to contribute. Hopefully he's from a typical Nigerian family that's like 'wait - you're not going to fucking NAU over the Univ of Washington to play football?? Go to the better school!' - so I'm hopeful there.

Pliska is another kid I like in terms of his body and raw abilities, but he's really, really raw. However, if he were smart he would accept our PWO offer given that all we're going to have to do is have one injury and we'll be playing walk-ons thanks to our genius '2.33 per year' OL recruiting scheme.

Williams is - I mean, it's so hard to tell what's going to happen with kickers. He looks like shit in terms of his motion and all that, but he kicks the ball and they go in. Hopefully that will remain the case at UW. Fuck knows we need a good one.

Hines is another kid that, for a walk-on, I love. Dude hits like a mack truck. If he were 6'4 or something he would have a lot of decent offers. But he's 5'7 or some shit so he gets the Ram-Man award and a PWO opp. Oh well.

Pliska's going to UW. Michigan and Notre Dame came after him as a PWO but he told them to fuck off.
    That's awesome. Especially because he'll get good coaching and have a shot at playing. Plus in-state tuition.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,836
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

As long as Martin and Tuli set foot on campus I will be feeling pretty good about this final weekend.

This is very confusing because our noble savage @Swaye actually flew planes in the Navy yet the noble savage in this gif is riding a @dnc 's rocket. Mindblown.
    NTD, BB
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

That's awesome. Especially because he'll get good coaching and have a shot at playing. Plus in-state tuition.
    He loves Peterman.