Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We are not wanting them anyway

2»

Comments

• Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

AIRWOLF said:

Fight the fuck on! You still have the best jugs!

Sorry but ASU is to be leading in jugs category.

Anyone who has every spent tim at USC knows the good looking girls make up about 2% of their female population. Whole lotta girls there that rate in the 4-7 category who are the products of good looking mothers and (rich)ugly ass fathers . The idea that USC has hot women is the perception of out-of-state people who assume it must be populated by hot SoCal girls. All those girls go to ASU.

All that said, Jake Browning sucks and SC's cheer squad is always made up of that 2%.
    Growing up my grandmother lived in a private So Cal beach community and I used to take a lot of walks in my youth for perspective. Plus I would have whipped Sam Darnol's ass in boogie boarding. There were always a lot of hot OC Milfs wearing SC gear so I just assumed they all were 8s and 9s back in the day.

STAY OUT OF MALIBU, DEADBEAT! Keep your ugly fucking goldbricking ass out of my beach community!
    Wrong fucking beach man. This beach has way mor fucking scratch. Hell, Warren Buffet owns a home there.
    All of California is paradise; southern Orange County coastal property is at the pinnacle. Malibu?!?

Old time Pasadenans spent their summers in Laguna Beach. We love the laguna beach hotel and/or new crystal cove (with months long lead time for reservations).
    The IE and Fresneck fucking suck.
    The IE? Riverside mission inn has a fantastic bar and steakhouse. Reagan had his honeymoon with Nancy there. Wife and I took the 12-year old there for Xmas light and decoration experience. It’s good. Temecula wine country is a great day trip.

Fresno? The Valley is tuff! The tower district used to be nice. Brew pub, restaurants, book stores, antiques and shit— I had a GF from the Valley in the 90s and we’d go there. Visited it last year driving home on the 99. Yeah, it’s struggling right now. But it’s still the gateway to Yosemite.
    When I was about 4 or 5 my family went to Yosemite and it was incredible. Went their last year and it was all tourists from
    Asia who just hang out in the lodges and trash the whole place. #MakeYosemiteGreatAgain
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

AIRWOLF said:

Anyone who has every spent tim at USC knows the good looking girls make up about 2% of their female population. Whole lotta girls there that rate in the 4-7 category who are the products of good looking mothers and (rich)ugly ass fathers . The idea that USC has hot women is the perception of out-of-state people who assume it must be populated by hot SoCal girls. All those girls go to ASU.

All that said, Jake Browning sucks and SC's cheer squad is always made up of that 2%.
    Growing up my grandmother lived in a private So Cal beach community and I used to take a lot of walks in my youth for perspective. Plus I would have whipped Sam Darnol's ass in boogie boarding. There were always a lot of hot OC Milfs wearing SC gear so I just assumed they all were 8s and 9s back in the day.

STAY OUT OF MALIBU, DEADBEAT! Keep your ugly fucking goldbricking ass out of my beach community!
    Wrong fucking beach man. This beach has way mor fucking scratch. Hell, Warren Buffet owns a home there.
    All of California is paradise; southern Orange County coastal property is at the pinnacle. Malibu?!?

Old time Pasadenans spent their summers in Laguna Beach. We love the laguna beach hotel and/or new crystal cove (with months long lead time for reservations).
    I had my wedding reception at Las Brisas. Viva El Norte!
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Pelican Bay? right near Crystal Cove? my favorite beach
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    AEB said:

FUCK THE PELICANS
  • Options
    BonerBoner Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 198
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Founders Club

AIRWOLF said:

The IE and Fresneck fucking suck.
    The IE? Riverside mission inn has a fantastic bar and steakhouse. Reagan had his honeymoon with Nancy there. Wife and I took the 12-year old there for Xmas light and decoration experience. It’s good. Temecula wine country is a great day trip.

Fresno? The Valley is tuff! The tower district used to be nice. Brew pub, restaurants, book stores, antiques and shit— I had a GF from the Valley in the 90s and we’d go there. Visited it last year driving home on the 99. Yeah, it’s struggling right now. But it’s still the gateway to Yosemite.
    I took the 99 once off the 5 but it just reminded me of the 167.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You gotta bang a lot of 2's to get an 8.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2018
    https://goo.gl/images/5CQog9

Eh, I don't know how to fucking embed images anymore. Sue me.

Evidently she's got a master's in psych or something from ASU.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

AIRWOLF said:

Which marriage?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    animate said:

It's hard

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

AIRWOLF said:

Which marriage?
    Dos
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AEB said:

Emerald Bay. Just south of there.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

My heart is heavy that I once again must tell the world the lies of the Husky dogs. Any man with eyes can see that the USC has no room for players of this low quality and that our fields are ripe with the harvest of those with 5 stars. The early signing period has been a great victory for the coach Clay and you can be sure that this is exactly to his plans. Inshallah the USC will no longer be burdened with dogs of this Irvins level. The world is laughing at you now Huskies as we are not wanting them anyway.

USC has a pretty interesting recruiting podcast on their 247 site and they talked a lot about the Julius Irvin recruitment and some about Tuli. The main points below.

-Julius Irvin took 3 unofficial visits to USC including this past weekend
    -They feel Tuli is 50/50 between USC and UW.
    -Irvin was close to committing to USC on more than one occasion.
    -Irvin’s Mom was pushing USC, reason why he didn’t sign with ND during the early signing period. Thanks Mom!
    -UW was on Irvin early and stayed in communication with him the entire time
    -Said when Kaho visited USC he didn’t meet with position coach or defensive coordinator
    -Said Washington put in solid work to get both those guys, didn’t mention negative recruiting like some others have alleged
    -Acknowledged that early signing period hurts USC and they will need to adjust
    -Said USC was shocked 80 percent of kids signed in the earlier signing period
    -In response to a USC fan question saying it doesn’t seem like they lost any battles this year they pointed out they have lost multiple recruiting battles to UW and could lose Tuli as well

I'll have to look but I think Irvin was there during Tuli's USC visit. Hopefully, Irvin has been selling for us.

animate said:

It's hard

Def still wood.