Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#metoo lands on F1

dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
Formula One has apparently decided to eliminate the grid girls on next season's starting grid.

Up next, giving a gal a drive so F1 can claim girls are welcome even if they can't compete.

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    fuck, and I'm going to Monaco this year too
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Swaye said:

I go to zero sporting events that do not show scantily clad women somewhere. Zero. Fuck you F1.

Seriously.

What pussies.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    AZDuck said:

Great humblebrag as always
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    I think the teams should tell F1 to pound sand and bring their own grid girls. F1 can pretend to care, and fans can scope out T&A.

Ferrari can surely round up some hot bitches to get fans behind their efforts. The new F1 ownership seem to have shit in their mess kits already.

Hot broads and motorsports go together. Figure it the fuck out, F1.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Christ. Leave it to hysterical progtards to kill the joy from all things human.

Liberty Media (the owner of F1) is run by this asshole:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._Malone

HTH
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    dflea said:

Liberty - lol Fucking dopes.

Bernie Ecclestone knew that F1 fans like pretty ladies and pretty ladies like getting paid to stand there and hold a fucking sign on the grid. They also probably liked the free admission to the race weekend and chance to catch the eye of some rich fucker looking for someone to be arm candy.

This is a way ugly bitches get back at hot ones. Complain about the objectification of women so the hot ones can't get paid while the fugly ones sit at home and stuff their holes full of chips and ice cream.

Shit like this leaves me wondering if I hate liberals or conservatives more.

Still undecided.

But how much do you give a fuck
    edited February 2018
    dflea said:

Liberty - lol Fucking dopes.

Bernie Ecclestone knew that F1 fans like pretty ladies and pretty ladies like getting paid to stand there and hold a fucking sign on the grid. They also probably liked the free admission to the race weekend and chance to catch the eye of some rich fucker looking for someone to be arm candy.

This is a way ugly bitches get back at hot ones. Complain about the objectification of women so the hot ones can't get paid while the fugly ones sit at home and stuff their holes full of chips and ice cream.

Shit like this leaves me wondering if I hate liberals or conservatives more.

Still undecided.

Bernie Ecclestone was a corrupt fucker, but he put on a good show. They're talking about not having the British Grand Prix at Silverstone because of the new fuckheads.

CHRIST
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter

Helps NASCAR IMO

Fake news.

No blacks at NASCAR. C'mon.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

Helps NASCAR IMO

Fake news.

No blacks at NASCAR. C'mon.
    Looks like you're right

AZDuck said:

your welcum

Here's where I'll be sitting. Let the Musselmanns know where to drive their truck. I don't see any bollards.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

your welcum

Here's where I'll be sitting. Let the Musselmanns know where to drive their truck. I don't see any bollards.
    Pretty shitty seats as you'll see them at about 60km the whole time.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

your welcum

Pretty shitty seats as you'll see them at about 60km the whole time.
    Hey, this a hot-chick-pic-thread; nothing you'd be interested in. Move along now Cletus.