Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I know you all missed me

Sorry, I was bizzy. Anyways, how is Arizona a 2.5 point favorite over UCLA today? Does Vegas have some inside infos?

Also, another annoying thing about people who say if Sark had just beat ASU and Furd, UW would be in the hunt for the Pac12 title game (or anytime anyone says how hypothetically close UW was to extra wins) is that they forget that the other side could also argue that if we just had a slightly better Head Coach we could have won those games too. It's just such a fucktarded argument.

I'm tired, I'm sorry I didn't post for awhile, I know the boreds weren't the same without me, CheersWestDawg likes Soccer, Derek Johnson wears Jorts, White Castle sounds really good right now, but so does Chipotle, Red Robin bottomless fries could hit the spot too, and a frosty from Wendy's. Kim Grinolds dream is being a waitress at Joey's and "serving" a table that Sark and Johnny Durocher are sharing.

FUCK.

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Arizona is a favorite because of the ALTITUDE!!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Your eyes are as good as mine
    dnc said:

WTFAY?

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Last line is funny.

NOC you were gone.

Water is wet to the rest.

Beer Woof me and other faggot shit AOD say

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    Per their injury report, it sounds like UCLA is giving some of the OL and their RB Jordon James more rest so that Mora Jr.'s squad will be closer to full strength in order to perforate Sarkisian this upcoming Friday in Pasadena.

Anthony Barr > Micah Hatchie

Hundley > Price

Mora Jr > Sloppy Seven Win Steve

Noel Mazzone > Eric K-Whatever (a massive downgrade from Coach Nuss).
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    My Bruins need to be ready to play Bruin Football for 60 minutes tonight.
  • Sorry, I was bizzy. Anyways, how is Arizona a 2.5 point favorite over UCLA today? Does Vegas have some inside infos?

Also, another annoying thing about people who say if Sark had just beat ASU and Furd, UW would be in the hunt for the Pac12 title game (or anytime anyone says how hypothetically close UW was to extra wins) is that they forget that the other side could also argue that if we just had a slightly better Head Coach we could have won those games too. It's just such a fucktarded argument.

I'm tired, I'm sorry I didn't post for awhile, I know the boreds weren't the same without me, CheersWestDawg likes Soccer, Derek Johnson wears Jorts, White Castle sounds really good right now, but so does Chipotle, Red Robin bottomless fries could hit the spot too, and a frosty from Wendy's. Kim Grinolds dream is being a waitress at Joey's and "serving" a table that Sark and Johnny Durocher are sharing.

FUCK.

That sentence might have been the funniest/best sentence that I've read in a long while on here.

Well done.