Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

No more BBK type of LBs

Do u see Alabama, USC, Georgia or Clemson with these small LBs on the field? No.

Hell even UCLA, Georgia Tech and Tennessee won't put BBK on. If they're white at least get the ones built Ford tough like that white LB from Clemson last year or the Clay Matthews or the guy on the Carolina Panthers. I'm not saying they have to be as good but bigger is better.

Comments

• Options
    DubSixGamerDubSixGamer Member Posts: 164
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Championship teams don't have linebackers like BBK's starting on their team. That is all.
  • Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Getting Kaho is a step in the right direction
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Championship teams don't have linebackers like BBK's starting on their team. That is all.

We got it the first time.
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I love white linebackers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v34t024FC60
    Problem with white kids is you really need to make sure they are taking the right nutrition supplements because their default state is rarely gonna be good enough. Kid would be a stud if he could get his hands on Romanowski's training protocol. Somebody should make him reach out to Cushing this offseason for advice.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,335
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emprtmane didn’t make in the NFL. Pussy.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hoffman and Clifford were white LBs who came in together leading up to the national title. But Chico Fraley put Clifford on the bench. Hoffman was big and mean and could play regardless in spite of his lack of color

I think that's more what you meant.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hoffman and Clifford were white LBs who came in together leading up to the national title. But Chico Fraley put Clifford on the bench. Hoffman was big and mean and could play regardless of his color

I wasn’t old enough to really watch Hoffman, but considering he didn’t make the NFL, he’s a doog legend in my book who benefitted from playing behind a great DL.
    Terrible troll, or terrible football observation

-(abundance)
    Not trolling. I just think if he was really that good he would have played in the NFL.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,565
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Can you fucking autists chill with the race comments about recruits and players?

The best players get to play regardless if they are white, black, red, brown, yellow, or purple.

The staff offers the best kids regardless of race.

Hope this fucking helps
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Can you fucking autists chill with the race comments about recruits and players?

The best players get to play regardless if they are white, black, red, brown, yellow, or purple.

The staff offers the best kids regardless of race.

Hope this fucking helps

Fuck white people.