Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pardon my premature ejaculation

Have we? ever pulled three DBs as talented as Gordon, Hampton and Irvin in one class?

Assuming the cristoballs are correct and Julius is ours(?), ho. lee. shit. What a db class.

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Last year.

I loved last years class but I definitely like this one more.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    dnc said:

Last year.

I loved last years class but I definitely like this one more.
    Yeah. I was wrong about Hampton. His senior tape is great. Better than Keith Taylor's. Kyler Gordon is better than Molden. Irvin is better than McKinney. This is an amazing class.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Crazy to think that @Tequilla was trying to get Lake fired.

It's one thing to keep the idea to yourself, but creating the Fire Jimmy Lake campaign with @jimbasnight just made things weird.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    dnc said:

Have we? ever pulled three DBs as talented as Gordon, Hampton and Irvin in one class?

Assuming the cristoballs are correct and Julius is ours(?), ho. lee. shit. What a db class.

I'll reserve judgement for the 9AJCPCIRS
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I go off results, so I like the 2014 class had Budda, SMFJ, JoJo, Gardenhire, and for the star fuckers 4* Nate Dogg Jr.

That is pretty amazing. An early entry rookie probowler, an early entry high 2nd rounder(only by injury woulda been 1st), and an all-pac 2nd teamer with a senior year to go.

If these three guys can surpass that it would be pretty amazing. If you could re-rank those three it would be like landing 2 5* stars(Budda,SMFJ) and a 4*(JoJo)
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

I go off results, so I like the 2014 class had Budda, SMFJ, JoJo, Gardenhire, and for the star fuckers 4* Nate Dogg Jr.

That is pretty amazing. An early entry rookie probowler, an early entry high 2nd rounder(only by injury woulda been 1st), and an all-pac 2nd teamer with a senior year to go.

If these three guys can surpass that it would be pretty amazing. If you could re-rank those three it would be like landing 2 5* stars(Budda,SMFJ) and a 4*(JoJo)

All that being said, it would be pretty amazing.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Crazy to think that @Tequilla was trying to get Lake fired.

It's one thing to keep the idea to yourself, but creating the Fire Jimmy Lake campaign with @jimbasnight just made things weird.
    I enjoyed the part where they called for the genocide of all Native Americans though