Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to creepycoog

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
Looks like you were right about @salemcoog

SAD!

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Looks like you were right about @salemcoog

SAD!

Don't get a hangnail gettin to the keyboard so fast. Pretty pathetic an old man like you with so much rich experience has to call in the troops to defend your bullshit.

What ever did you do when the door got slammed in your face in the process server days?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    You called me a liar when you'e the hondo level moron on this one.

Its January 26 and our service put the new rates that went into effect on Jan 1 on this pay period

You could apologize then find some gas and light yourself on fire and we can call it square
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

You called me a liar when you'e the hondo level moron on this one.

Its January 26 and our service put the new rates that went into effect on Jan 1 on this pay period

You could apologize then find some gas and light yourself on fire and we can call it square

Sigh....

Tax withholding changes early in 2018
    According to the Internal Revenue Service, new guidance about tax withholding will be issued in January, which means the amount of taxes that come out of your paycheck could change as early as February.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    According to the Internal Revenue Service, new guidance about tax withholding will be issued in January, which means the amount of taxes that come out of your paycheck could change as early as February.

or Jan 26

Fucking moron
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    There's so much creepy ambivalence in this thread.

On the one hand, salemkewg is a full blown retard, so ... wait, never mind.

Yes. I was right.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Salemcoog is one of Race's employees? That's the conclusion I'd draw if I were a new poaster reading this.

Salemcoog is one of Race's employees? That's the conclusion I'd draw if I were a new poaster reading this.

SalemCUOG! works for the guvment. Is there any other reason to live in Salem?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club

He could grow Pinot Noir for a living you know. Sometimes I wanna say fuck it and leave Seattle and buy a house for cash on the barrelhead in Salem. It's beautiful cuntry down there.

He could grow Pinot Noir for a living you know. Sometimes I wanna say fuck it and leave Seattle and buy a house for cash on the barrelhead in Salem. It's beautiful cuntry down there.
    No. It is not. It is a shit hole.

If you mean a spread in the valley generally, then sure. Salem itself is giving up and screams "I couldn't make it in Portland."
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
    edited January 2018

If you mean a spread in the valley generally, then sure. Salem itself is giving up and screams "I couldn't make it in Portland."
    My wife is from that shit hole. I grew up in hick, San Diego county shit holes. My ancestors lorded over Race's Inland Empire shit hole. Some parts of it don't seem that bad. Plus I'm not good at maff n' stuff.

My wife is from that shit hole. I grew up in hick, San Diego county shit holes. My ancestors lorded over Race's Inland Empire shit hole. Some parts of it don't seem that bad. Plus I'm not good at maff n' stuff.
    Why don't we just let my Kewg Bro defend his turf, ok? Your wife (pics?) WAS from there. SalemcUOg! IS there. Big difference. Your wife made it out. Salem had no better place to go. Because, you know, he's a giant fag.