Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NeverTrump WSJ answers the question

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    It's amazing how a Troomp is easily distracted.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    So, tell us, what is your position, this morning?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

It's amazing how a Troomp is easily distracted.

Trump tried to fire Mueller last June

Everyone is talking bout it
    Mr. Schiff’s millibars have been popping ever since the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, on which he is ranking Democrat, last week voted to make a classified GOP memo about FBI election year abuses available to every House member. Mr. Schiff has spit and spun and apoplectically accused his Republican colleagues of everything short of treason. The memo, he insists, is “profoundly misleading,” not to mention “distorted” and “political,” and an attack on the Federal Bureau of Investigation. He initially tried to block his colleagues from reading it. Having failed, he’s now arguing Americans can know the full story only if they see the underlying classified documents.

One of the great things is seeing the American left sucking the dick of the FBI and the intel agencies. That's a pretty big tell right there that corruption is rampant. My original instincts as a REAL liberal who lived through Hoover and COINTELPRO were right. I apologize to my fellow Americans

@dflea is right that I was wrong with others in supporting Bush on FISA and the Patriot Act. But then again, so did Obama. Regardless of past mistakes that in no way covers the abuse alleged these days by an out of control intel community

JEB! Bush was the real insurance policy for a Clinton failure to hit the finish line. Trump fucked that up too.

I am comforted that boobs can search this board for all you saying all you want is the truth no matter where it falls when this sham of a mockery of an investigation began about the time that the text messages were no longer missing.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Mr. Schiff’s millibars have been popping ever since the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, on which he is ranking Democrat, last week voted to make a classified GOP memo about FBI election year abuses available to every House member. Mr. Schiff has spit and spun and apoplectically accused his Republican colleagues of everything short of treason. The memo, he insists, is “profoundly misleading,” not to mention “distorted” and “political,” and an attack on the Federal Bureau of Investigation. He initially tried to block his colleagues from reading it. Having failed, he’s now arguing Americans can know the full story only if they see the underlying classified documents.

One of the great things is seeing the American left sucking the dick of the FBI and the intel agencies. That's a pretty big tell right there that corruption is rampant. My original instincts as a REAL liberal who lived through Hoover and COINTELPRO were right. I apologize to my fellow Americans

@dflea is right that I was wrong with others in supporting Bush on FISA and the Patriot Act. But then again, so did Obama. Regardless of past mistakes that in no way covers the abuse alleged these days by an out of control intel community

JEB! Bush was the real insurance policy for a Clinton failure to hit the finish line. Trump fucked that up too.

I am comforted that boobs can search this board for all you saying all you want is the truth no matter where it falls when this sham of a mockery of an investigation began about the time that the text messages were no longer missing.

Regardless of Republican or Democrat. You give them the power of surveillance. They'll abuse it.
    And if its democrats you'll run cover for it like you did all day yesterday

I guess boobs doesn't want the truth anymore

I'll have to search for his posts myself I guess
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter
    I saw Boobs on the train this morning meditating.