Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Clearly Damone
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
    Rule #1 - you don't fuck the other guy's wife.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,073 Founders Club
    (CNN)In our current political climate, the term "cuck" -- short for "cuckservative" -- has become an insult of the so-called alt-right, aimed at men they view as spineless and emasculated. The slur has its roots in the concept of cuckolding, or having an adulterous partner.

Wow. Just wow.

This is like the times #aclockworkshill posts the lady in pink bench pressing when everyone knows the original iteration was for him.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    pawz said:

(CNN)In our current political climate, the term "cuck" -- short for "cuckservative" -- has become an insult of the so-called alt-right, aimed at men they view as spineless and emasculated. The slur has its roots in the concept of cuckolding, or having an adulterous partner.

Wow. Just wow.

This is like the times #aclockworkshill posts the lady in pink bench pressing when everyone knows the original iteration was for him.

It wasn't fair that the right got snowflake and cuck. Shitty, political cliche wealth redistribution has always been a staple of the left.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    Man a lot of dudes are pathetic.
    pawz said:

Wow. Just wow.

photo workout1_zpsaaevsz1c.gif
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

The cuck is a little pathetic but would you fuck another dudes wife if she was hot (fat and Mexican is your type I believe) and there were no strings attached?
    RedRocket said:

The cuck is a little pathetic but would you fuck another dudes wife if she was hot (fat and Mexican is your type I believe) and there were no strings attached?
    Of course
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Wow. Just wow.

I keep meaning to ask - who is that chick?

I like her fake boobs.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    My Son works in IT. It’s actually pretty common for them to watch some other dude bang their Woman.
    salemcoog said:

My Son works in IT. It’s actually pretty common for them to watch some other dude bang their Woman.

People who work in IT aren't cucks.

They are gay.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    I'm more into incest role play.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Wow. Just wow.

I like her fake boobs.

Rumor is, she works at Bikini Burgers in E Montana and she is NOT getting a raise or Bonus.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

Awesome thanks for the update
    edited January 2018

Awesome thanks for the update
    You sound disappointed he's not into watersports like you are.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Wow. Just wow.

I like her fake boobs.

Rumor is, she works at Bikini Burgers in E Montana and she is NOT getting a raise or Bonus.
    I would give her a $160K In and Out bonus.