Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Demofags Blame Russia for Movement to Release the Memo

13»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

Republicans will release it. It will only happen on Trump’s timeline and only after he’s done milking it it to our advantage vs. our enemies.

Now, why don’t Democrats want it released.

Ok! It could have nothing to do with the fact the memo is full of shit and would actually make Republicans look stupid if released. Their best position is this Boogeyman fear that riles people like you and Race up.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Republicans will release it. It will only happen on Trump’s timeline and only after he’s done milking it it to our advantage vs. our enemies.

Ok! It could have nothing to do with the fact the memo is full of shit and would actually make Republicans look stupid if released. Their best position is this Boogeyman fear that riles people like you and Race up.
    You mean like the democrat leadership saying Russia is behind wanting it released? That kind of fear mongering.

You are their base baby. Dumb as a fucking rock.

It will be released and like the tax cuts the democrats will be on full record of unanimously being in favor of keeping it secret.

Why not just say your'e too big a pussy to answer a simple question? Or just keep making a fool of yourself.

There are GOP congressmen willing to put their REAL name on this paper. But you somehow know it is full of shit. Right
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Oh. So, you’re just advocating for delay of the release so Dems can maximize political damage against Nunez and Co.?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2018
    Demofags is a bit weak imo
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,803
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

You can’t answer the question

You can't answer the question. Why don't Republicans want it released? The answer to why Democrats don't is obvious to everyone but you and Race.
    Fuck off. You don't answers questions.

You #aclockworkshill
  • Options

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

You mean like the democrat leadership saying Russia is behind wanting it released? That kind of fear mongering.

It will be released and like the tax cuts the democrats will be on full record of unanimously being in favor of keeping it secret.

Why not just say your'e too big a pussy to answer a simple question? Or just keep making a fool of yourself.

There are GOP congressmen willing to put their REAL name on this paper. But you somehow know it is full of shit. Right
    I never said Republicans have a monopoly on fear mongering.

That being said, you haven't answered why the fuck don't they just release it?

To be fair, you clearly know more about Democrat talking points than I do. Your talking points memo is thorough with the counter point to the counter point to the counter point.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

I never said Republicans have a monopoly on fear mongering.

That being said, you haven't answered why the fuck don't they just release it?

To be fair, you clearly know more about Democrat talking points than I do. Your talking points memo is thorough with the counter point to the counter point to the counter point.
    We all have answered the question on why it isn't out yet which has nothing to do with you being too big a pussy to answer a simple question on why every Dem wants to keep it secret

The dem taking points were the original post in this thread you fucking moron
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    edited January 2018
    doogie said:

Now, why don’t Democrats want it released. It must be big because Soro’s is screeching #NUCLEARWARIMMINENT to an empty room while Donald grabs all the Davos pussy.

"our" advantage - lol. Fuck off, loser.

Do you really think you have anything to do with this because you tweeted 20 times #releasethememo? Nope. You're still the same fucking loser you were 2 years ago, before Trump was president, and will be after Trump has moved on. You aren't part of Trump's team, you're just a fucking faggot who has to live vicariously through someone you don't even know.

You know you were sucking GW's cock when he and Cheney were pimping the FISA court and saying it was critical to spying on terrorists, ignoring the warnings of "liberals" telling you FISA courts were ripe for corruption. And now you're here crying about corruption from the FISA court. And the Democrats are saying it isn't corruption because Donald fucking Trump is a Russian agent/sympathizer/spy/money launderer and if the FISA court ok'd the snooping, THEN IT'S FUCKING LEGAL. What I hear from the left is if you don't want a FISA judge to let the FBI spy on you, you shouldn't fucking hang out with Russians all the time. Chances are, they're saying that because they used the FISA court in dirty ways, just like the "liberals" predicted the party in power would.

I know it's neato to suck Putin's cock these days, but I didn't pay taxes my whole fucking life to fight a cold war against a country our presidents always said was the biggest threat to our freedom and democracy, to have Trump walk in and start swinging on Putin's sack - or listen to cunts like you dismiss the idea that Russia influenced our elections. I don't give a fuck who they did it for - they fucking did it and everyone except Trump cockgobblers and Hillary sycophants know it.

This whole shit makes me want to puke. Let me sum it up with this. Fuck off.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,849
    Dem's are preparing their own memo as we speak. I'm sure it'll be batshit crazy saying the Russians did it and disguised themselves as Obama, Hillary and the DNC. Probably Pelosi's idea.....
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Dem's are preparing their own memo as we speak. I'm sure it'll be batshit crazy saying the Russians did it and disguised themselves as Obama, Hillary and the DNC. Probably Pelosi's idea.....

I'm hearing you shouldn't blame the previous administration.
  • Options
    dflea said:

doogie said:

Now, why don’t Democrats want it released. It must be big because Soro’s is screeching #NUCLEARWARIMMINENT to an empty room while Donald grabs all the Davos pussy.

Do you really think you have anything to do with this because you tweeted 20 times #releasethememo? Nope. You're still the same fucking loser you were 2 years ago, before Trump was president, and will be after Trump has moved on. You aren't part of Trump's team, you're just a fucking faggot who has to live vicariously through someone you don't even know.

You know you were sucking GW's cock when he and Cheney were pimping the FISA court and saying it was critical to spying on terrorists, ignoring the warnings of "liberals" telling you FISA courts were ripe for corruption. And now you're here crying about corruption from the FISA court. And the Democrats are saying it isn't corruption because Donald fucking Trump is a Russian agent/sympathizer/spy/money launderer and if the FISA court ok'd the snooping, THEN IT'S FUCKING LEGAL. What I hear from the left is if you don't want a FISA judge to let the FBI spy on you, you shouldn't fucking hang out with Russians all the time. Chances are, they're saying that because they used the FISA court in dirty ways, just like the "liberals" predicted the party in power would.

I know it's neato to suck Putin's cock these days, but I didn't pay taxes my whole fucking life to fight a cold war against a country our presidents always said was the biggest threat to our freedom and democracy, to have Trump walk in and start swinging on Putin's sack - or listen to cunts like you dismiss the idea that Russia influenced our elections. I don't give a fuck who they did it for - they fucking did it and everyone except Trump cockgobblers and Hillary sycophants know it.

All this winning seems to really have you triggered
  • Options
    dflea said:

doogie said:

In fact, this level of emotional instability should mean you can’t own a gun.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    doogie said:

In fact, this level of emotional instability should mean you can’t own a gun.

I already told you that I lost them in an unfortunate boating accident.

Besides, being disgusted by a worthless little worm like you isn't a sign of emotional instability. It's a sign of not being a cunt.

Did you miss the fuck off part?