Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kamren Fabiculanan - 4* 2019 DB - Thousand Oaks (Westlake), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He had offers from Oregon, Neb and UGA (though I doubt UGA would’ve accepted a commitment).

It’ll be interesting to see if he can put on weight for this upcoming season. If he puts on 10 lbs, it wouldn’t surprise me if he does a Kent Love/Dom Hampton blow up.

Hopefully without the full Kent Love trajectory
    This kid is not fast strategy, so he probably be good
    Pretty sure Kent Love has schizophrenia.
    he was fast strategy and no strategy...unfortunately the fast strategy part bailed.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

He had offers from Oregon, Neb and UGA (though I doubt UGA would’ve accepted a commitment).

It’ll be interesting to see if he can put on weight for this upcoming season. If he puts on 10 lbs, it wouldn’t surprise me if he does a Kent Love/Dom Hampton blow up.

If remotely true, atypical antipsychotics are not football friendly. Good luck to Kentrell then and hope he gets it under control
  • Options
    ZombieBallzZombieBallz Member Posts: 78
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2018

We didn't beat anybody to get him, but he's long and has ball skills, so I can dig it.

Caz he yellow, same story with Rapp. He was not heavily recruited, until we offered
    He not yellow. Fillipino's are brown and have more rhythm, swag, and on average more athleticism than yellow Asians.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Didn’t know you can diagnose schizophrenia over the internet
    Between his age and the bizarre stuff he was poasting, schizophrenia would be the first thing to rule out.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    animate said:

If remotely true, atypical antipsychotics are not football friendly.

Or sports-friendly in general, really.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

We didn't beat anybody to get him, but he's long and has ball skills, so I can dig it.

Caz he yellow, same story with Rapp. He was not heavily recruited, until we offered
    He not yellow. Fillipino's are brown and have more rhythm, swag, and on average more athleticism than yellow Asians.
    I seen light skinned brother, they still black. Don’t try to carve out urself a niche bitch caz you Filipino or something. You still yellow, even if you darker shade of yellow.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

I seen light skinned brother, they still black. Don’t try to carve out urself a niche bitch caz you Filipino or something. You still yellow, even if you darker shade of yellow.
    I'm not Filipino but I have two Filipino friends and they both don't identify themselves as Asian and they get angry if you call them Asian. From their perspective Chinese, Japanese, and Korean people are Asian and Filipino's are closer to Pacific Islander. There's your lesson for the day. I'm hear all week.
  • Options

I'm not Filipino but I have two Filipino friends and they both don't identify themselves as Asian and they get angry if you call them Asian. From their perspective Chinese, Japanese, and Korean people are Asian and Filipino's are closer to Pacific Islander. There's your lesson for the day. I'm hear all week.
    they all look the same
  • Options

they all look the same
    Racist.
  • Options

they all look the same
    Racist.
    u knew hear?
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,092
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I can’t believe it took this long for the thread to descend into drain-circling racism.

We're still a Manny Pacquiao reference and a long-winded rant on the colonial history of the Philippines being rooted in Spain away from this thread being interesting.
    Tequilla??
  • Options

I can’t believe it took this long for the thread to descend into drain-circling racism.

We're still a Manny Pacquiao reference and a long-winded rant on the colonial history of the Philippines being rooted in Spain away from this thread being interesting.
    Tequilla??
    negative, tequilla is our slavery superiority guys, unless he cares to share his thoughts on colonialism.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    If I wanted to negatively recruit against UW, I'd probably print out this thread and send it to the kid and his family.

It worked for Savell Smalls
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I knew that kamren would commit at this time. He knew if he wanted a spot this was the time to do it.

Other "higher rated" players may have the resume or reputation, whether real or rumored.

How many probable secondary schollies are available for the '18 year?

• Options
    animate said:

I knew that kamren would commit at this time. He knew if he wanted a spot this was the time to do it.

Other "higher rated" players may have the resume or reputation, whether real or rumored.

How many probable secondary schollies are available for the '18 year?

Four.