Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Julius Buelow, 2019 4* OL, Kapolei (Kapolei), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Kalepo and Buelow this year. Aassgaaarddd (or whatever his viking name is) and Hatchett next year. Tackle position is going to be stacked. 2022 will be special!

If only someone could tweet Ngata and Uiagalelei about how special we will be...
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,615
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Kalepo and Buelow this year. Aassgaaarddd (or whatever his viking name is) and Hatchett next year. Tackle position is going to be stacked. 2022 will be special!

Wait, did we decide Viking Unicorn is a tackle?
    I forgot about that dude. Yeah I'd say Huff is doing his job.

From what I saw he has it all and it's hard not to assume a guy that athletic will be a tackle. UW is loading up on guys who could play tackle though. If this guy ends up inside that just means the OL is stacked.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Wait, did we decide Viking Unicorn is a tackle?
    He little small for it, but amazing feet not to trying him. Worse case all conference guard, he so fast when he pulls out :wink:
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Squirt said:

If Hatchett comes to the UW, Huff will have proven to me that he can be the OL coach on a championship-level Huskies team.

I assume that Coach Huff is extremely motivated by my expectations of him as a fan on this bored and has adjusted his behavior accordingly.

If Hatchett comes to UW that's a par. Doesn't prove anything. If he doesn't come to UW on the other hand... That would say something.

Buelow will be a very nice get though. I think having Kalepo helped a lot, but still, a nice get. Hatchett has good offers, but he's local and loves UW.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    chuck said:

Squirt said:

If Hatchett comes to the UW, Huff will have proven to me that he can be the OL coach on a championship-level Huskies team.

I assume that Coach Huff is extremely motivated by my expectations of him as a fan on this bored and has adjusted his behavior accordingly.

If Hatchett comes to UW that's a par. Doesn't prove anything. If he doesn't come to UW on the other hand... That would say something.

Buelow will be a very nice get though. I think having Kalepo helped a lot, but still, a nice get. Hatchett has good offers, but he's local and loves UW.
    Nope,I don't agree with this anymore. The home state school advantage isn't what it used to be. Getting any national level recruit is a birdie at worst. A 5* OT who has been getting national attention since he learned to pop zits is an eagle. Doesn't matter where he's from.
    Hatchett is not Fozzy-level, but point taken. He does have a lot more offers than Trey did, for whatever reason. But Kalepo has good offers too, and he was never going anywhere else, so I don't completely agree.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,975
    Who cares. A good Oline is useless when we dont have a BIG back.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,615
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Squirt said:

Nope,I don't agree with this anymore. The home state school advantage isn't what it used to be. Getting any national level recruit is a birdie at worst. A 5* OT who has been getting national attention since he learned to pop zits is an eagle. Doesn't matter where he's from.
    Hatchett is not Fozzy-level, but point taken. He does have a lot more offers than Trey did, for whatever reason. But Kalepo has good offers too, and he was never going anywhere else, so I don't completely agree.
    Kalepo was at least briefly tempted by Oregon. I can't assume that he was an auto-commit with another staff, say for instance the previous one that only got token interest from an instate legacy OL.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Blair from 247 says Buelow might wait til the Poly Bowl to announce his commitment.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    He's a Dawg. At this point his only decision is WHEN he'll commit. Before the season or at the Poly bowl. Waiting till the Poly bowl would be a bit risky because the coaches no doubt have an under the radar LT prospect they're keeping an eye on that could surpass Buelow on their board with a big Senior season.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I need a woof, after the kaho fuck up
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370

I need a woof, after the kaho fuck up

You'll get one.

In late January ;)