Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Message to Sark.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
Dear Coach - In case you haven't figured it out, last night stanford gave another tutorial in how to beat oregon, and how to win football games more broadly. It's the latest in a series of tutorials over the passed few years (stanford last year, auburn and usc in previous years, etc.)

Basically, you must dominate the line of scrimmage. On defense you have to get into their backfield and disrupt all of their read-option smoke-and-mirrors crap. You have to make their QB feel heat all night long.

Secondly, you have to have offensive linemen that protect your QB and drive DLs off the ball and open holes for your running game.

In short, it's about dominating the line of scrimmage, which requires placing an emphasis on recruiting GREAT OLs and interior DLs, and having an OL coach that kids want to play for.

I hope this is helpful.

Best,

Passion

PS. You get paid millions of dollars, so you should already know this shit. It's pretty basic.

Comments

• section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    There is no way that Sark would have the discipline to stop throwing the ball for two series let alone a whole quarter like Shaw did.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club
    I see you mention the heat but left out the push.

NYBE
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    One of your best efforts
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

Someone already poasted this but Shaw, for last night, was the fucking man when he told his team we're not throwing. That is some bad ass shit and whOregon (ROFL) was deflated by it. Sark is a pussy who will never understand that concept, well not from the winning side at least.

Huh?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Someone already poasted this but Shaw, for last night, was the fucking man when he told his team we're not throwing. That is some bad ass shit and whOregon (ROFL) was deflated by it. Sark is a pussy who will never understand that concept, well not from the winning side at least.

Huh?
    Poasted in a different thread.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

dnc said:

Huh?
    whoosh

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited November 2013

Yes, it's some bad ass shit. I'd say it's about on par with kicking the shit out of mariotta for 4 quarters. Must be nice.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Passion -

You might want to cc Sark on your original post

Don't think he reads this bored anymore
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Dear Passion,

Hey dude! You sound like a really cool bro. Glad you like Husky football. Here's the think though, man. We have plenty of O linemen. You've got a Tufunga, your Coleman Sheltons , your Andrew Kirklands. They have all done some nice things at practice and we're really psyched about the future. You also need to remember that linemen don't score touchdowns. I've brought in some guys, your Stringfellows, your John Ross's, maybe a Marvin Hall. They are doing some nice thing for us. These are all guys that could possibly play for Oregon. I don't know if you noticed but they are really good and we played them tough for 3 quarters this year.

Anyways, thanks for the letter. You sound cool. Maybe we could go hang out in Pioneer Square sometime. Woody doesn't really care what I do on any night except Saturday.

Peace out, bro,
    The Sarkinator aka Sarknado
    #housemoneybitches

Good effort, good job. I could hear Sark's voice as I was reading it.

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    Sloppy Seven Win Steve is like Neuheisel but without a Rose Bowl.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    HFNY said:

Can Sark strum a guitar like Rick? That's what I thought.

• HFNY said:

I think he's more Ty without the 0-12 than Rick without the Rose Bowl.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

HFNY said:

Can Sark strum a guitar like Rick? That's what I thought.

Rick crushed it with the guitar earlier this week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWq7NewrUQk
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Huh?
    whoosh

Disagree. It was a whoosh hidden inside a whoosh.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Rick >>> Sark

HTH
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Dear Passion,

Hey dude! You sound like a really cool bro. Glad you like Husky football. Here's the think though, man. We have plenty of O linemen. You've got a Tufunga, your Coleman Sheltons , your Andrew Kirklands. They have all done some nice things at practice and we're really psyched about the future. You also need to remember that linemen don't score touchdowns. I've brought in some guys, your Stringfellows, your John Ross's, maybe a Marvin Hall. They are doing some nice thing for us. These are all guys that could possibly play for Oregon. I don't know if you noticed but they are really good and we played them tough for 3 quarters this year.

Anyways, thanks for the letter. You sound cool. Maybe we could go hang out in Pioneer Square sometime. Woody doesn't really care what I do on any night except Saturday.

Peace out, bro,
    The Sarkinator aka Sarknado
    #housemoneybitches

LOL! Pioneer Square...love it.