Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stephon Wright, 2019 4* DE, Cathedral HS, Los Angeles, CA (offered)

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I'm hard right now.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

That background..

Ok, here's my thinking on Malloe's recruiting, and why Wright is important for Malloe.

Tuli was an AWESOME get, and Malloe deserves a lot of credit. HOWEVER, UW's Polynesian verbal commitments also deserve a lot of credit. They really bonded with Tuli at that all-star game. Plus, Malloe is Poly.

Now, if Malloe can pull Stephon Wright - an African American kid out of Los Angeles with offers from usc and ucla - THAT would be a major achievement for him.
    Yup, speacially that he barely speaks English lol
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Passion said:

That background..

Ok, here's my thinking on Malloe's recruiting, and why Wright is important for Malloe.

Tuli was an AWESOME get, and Malloe deserves a lot of credit. HOWEVER, UW's Polynesian verbal commitments also deserve a lot of credit. They really bonded with Tuli at that all-star game. Plus, Malloe is Poly.

Now, if Malloe can pull Stephon Wright - an African American kid out of Los Angeles with offers from usc and ucla - THAT would be a major achievement for him.
    Do you ever have an original thought?
  • Options

Passion said:

That background..

Look at a cattle calling a pot black
  • Options

Passion said:

That background..

Cattle? OK!
    Didn’t find funny? Ok, kettle happy now?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Passion said:

That background..

Cattle? OK!
    Gate
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Passion said:

That background..

Cattle? OK!
    Didn’t find funny? Ok, kettle happy now?
    Gate
  • Options
    dnc said:

Bashing BTP and WAC is fine but if we're gonna bash not having original thoughts I'm fucking out!

Hurtful