Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A blackeye for Washington IMO

124»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The 911 is a little tight for fuckin

How many homes do you have pup?

I dont mind the personal questions. I answer every question. I'm humble, dont gloat, just a straight shooter Pup is.

Race I'm down to just 3 homes now. The 14acre ranch in a town northeast of Lewiston and southwest of Missoula. Gawds cuntry. Massive Columbia broad-shouldered trophy steelhead, trophy whitetail, Muley and Elk and the greatest population of wild Turkey on the planet. You chimps eat hormone Turkey on thanksgiving... pup dines on the finest dark meat anywhere in the world..I digress

Just the Skykomish riverfront estate and the Greenlake home. Pup is going to mow Greenlake down after the recent UPZONE, build 7 up- units and get the fuck out Seattle. If any of you tards own a home in Seattle, Haha, GET THE FUCK OUT NOOOOOOOW. NOT next year, 2 years from now...NOW!!! Or sit on it for another decade and lose your ass to progressive causes.

Seattle will rebound...yeah. I've been thru several. This coming downturn is different. Prepare yourselves. It will rebound when Seattle voters elect conservative city councils, mayors, congressmen and governors. Good fucking luck.

Edit: this thread should have been called 'A BLACKEYE FOR WASHINGTON STATE" l-o-fucking-l
    Pup is all about the dark meat
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    How many alts do you have pup