Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A blackeye for Washington IMO

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Finally got around to watching the documentary. Brutal stuff but I laughed when the detective was like “this cocksucker was so arrogant to pick a fight with Michigan fans IN ANN ARBOR during the Rose Bowl!”

Looking forward to the Efron movie in May.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Gladstone said:

Finally got around to watching the documentary. Brutal stuff but I laughed when the detective was like “this cocksucker was so arrogant to pick a fight with Michigan fans IN ANN ARBOR during the Rose Bowl!”

We finished the doc a couple weeks ago. Fascinating stuff.

Any of you fuckers seen Abducted In Plain Sight? That shit will make your head hurt.
  • DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544

Gladstone said:

Any of you fuckers seen Abducted In Plain Sight? That shit will make your head hurt.
    I started it but couldn't finish it. Just was too fucking weird and hard to believe it was true
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    DeepDawg said:

Gladstone said:

I started it but couldn't finish it. Just was too fucking weird and hard to believe it was true
    Yep, it's the definition of unbelievable. All chindications are it's legit though.

Naivest people ever.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,713 Founders Club

Just like Hollywood and HH. Guess the Mark Harmon version wasnt good enough Just rehash old shit instead of creating something original. Hmmm... seems similar to the threads around here

Sort of like how Pete is going to replace weakdick Browning with weakdick Haener. Some things just get repeated and recycled.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,713 Founders Club

Just like Hollywood and HH. Guess the Mark Harmon version wasnt good enough Just rehash old shit instead of creating something original. Hmmm... seems similar to the threads around here

Sort of like how Pete is going to replace weakdick Browning with weakdick Haener. Some things just get repeated and recycled.

Like your posts baze. 18k and nothing original, funny, clever, mildly entertaing....baze, how do you find so much time to post selling pens, buttons and other various trinkets at the super mall kiosk? Actually that's a rhetorical question...you figure out why it is. I know that will stump you for a few hours.. when u get confused just procrastinate, head to HH and post some more. That's kind of a clue to the 1st part.
    Are you kidding me? I have a lot of time in the trinket and pen kiosk to post. At least I don't have to go from Tent City to Seattle Public Library to post. Is that far for you to, ummm, commute?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Like your posts baze. 18k and nothing original, funny, clever, mildly entertaing....baze, how do you find so much time to post selling pens, buttons and other various trinkets at the super mall kiosk? Actually that's a rhetorical question...you figure out why it is. I know that will stump you for a few hours.. when u get confused just procrastinate, head to HH and post some more. That's kind of a clue to the 1st part.
    Are you kidding me? I have a lot of time in the trinket and pen kiosk to post. At least I don't have to go from Tent City to Seattle Public Library to post. Is that far for you to, ummm, commute?
    I stay away from those areas, I dont like fingerprints on my Benz. I can take my polluting diesel Silvardo down there..it sits too high for the homeless to touch
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

I stay away from those areas, I dont like fingerprints on my Benz. I can take my polluting diesel Silvardo down there..it sits too high for the homeless to touch
    How many cars do you have pup
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

How many cars do you have pup
    Pumpeii gots wheels for days.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,485 Founders Club

Your favorite coach sold cell phones at those kiosks
    How many homes do you have pup?

Love Wagon
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Gladstone said:

I laughed about the dad giving the molester a hand job for about a week.

Gross documentary. Everyone involved was truly a fucked up person. The mom is still in love with the abductor to this day. She was giddy when she talked about him.