Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

at this point of the season, I think we can lose to Colorado

Yet still show incremental progress over last year's 9-4 squad.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club
    There are many signs of progress that are evident from the sidelines that you putzes in the grandstands can't see.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    The Ducks didn't just happen over night ya know. They have been bulding this since 1994. 2008 is when they started their tear. So see me back in 2022 and we will see if you have the same opinion......

When you come back though don't expect to be welcomed with open arms, you are going to be sitting on the sidelines for a while.....
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    The scary part is that there is a lot of truth in this statement.

The Ducks didn't just happen over night ya know. They have been bulding this since 1994. 2008 is when they started their tear. So see me back in 2022 and we will see if you have the same opinion......

When you come back though don't expect to be welcomed with open arms, you are going to be sitting on the sidelines for a while.....

• The Ducks didn't just happen over night ya know. They have been bulding this since 1994 1977. 2008 is when they started their tear. So see me back in 2022 and we will see if you have the same opinion......

Don't forget they had to build it the right way all the way back in 1977. It didn't just happen over night even though it did.

Just like Stanford didn't just happen over night even though it did.