Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Daniel Heimuli, 5* 2019 LB, Menlo Park (Menlo-Atherton), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Texas guy CB'd Heimuli to UW. Guessing he heard we're passing on Tufono for Heimuli

FYFMFE, now I watched his Hudl. He's got the DDY physics cheat codes & everything. Dammit.

dnc said:

This years Brandon Kaho

Well fuck
    Didn't age very well
    Quite honestly, Mitch, I like Heimiimimiuli's tape better than I did Kaho's.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Texas guy CB'd Heimuli to UW. Guessing he heard we're passing on Tufono for Heimuli

FYFMFE, now I watched his Hudl. He's got the DDY physics cheat codes & everything. Dammit.

dnc said:

This years Brandon Kaho

Well fuck
    Didn't age very well
    Rather easily
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

This years Brandon Kaho

Well fuck
    Didn't age very well
    He doesn't have Kaho's raw athleticism though.

I love them both but I'd take Kaho's tape + athleticism over Heimuli's.

ATBSDH is a fucking beast.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

This years Brandon Kaho

Well fuck
    Didn't age very well

Would rather have both. Talent and depth.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

This years Brandon Kaho

Well fuck
    Didn't age very well

You don't say?
    Just saying, everyone seems to be saying something along the lines of, "It doesn't matter we lost Kaho, we are getting Heimuli..." or something along those lines.

It doesn't matter if we miss on (blank) so long as we get (blank) next year.

Only this time it seems to be retroactive. Still sounds like doog speak to me.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I was never that high on Kaho in the first place.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

This years Brandon Kaho

Well fuck
    Didn't age very well

You don't say?
    Just saying, everyone seems to be saying something along the lines of, "It doesn't matter we lost Kaho, we are getting Heimuli..." or something along those lines.

It doesn't matter if we miss on (blank) so long as we get (blank) next year.

Only this time it seems to be retroactive. Still sounds like doog speak to me.
    I haven't caught that vibe but if it's out there that's FS.

Losing Kaho sucks balls.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Bread said:

I was never that high on Kaho in the first place.

Not every LB can be Myles Bryant
    Lol. I :heart: you
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    Losing Kaho sucks, but I agree with the TBSers on their pod: if you're going to lose somebody, having it be a 218-lb. LB is probably about as good as you can hope for (outside of FB, LS, K, P, maybe S).

In terms of positional value, it's just not that high. Losing out on Marlon and Togiai was a much tougher blow, for example. And Fozzy. Maybe he turns into one of those 235-lb. demon OLB types that can be big in college football, but that's still a little limited.
  • Options

Losing Kaho sucks but he basically had us naked holding on to our 2 inches of thunder then fucked someone else

The analogy probably needs some work but a guy that flakey has a high chance of being a flop

Doog poast by a doog
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RealRhino said:

Losing Kaho sucks, but I agree with the TBSers on their pod: if you're going to lose somebody, having it be a 218-lb. LB is probably about as good as you can hope for (outside of FB, LS, K, P, maybe S).

In terms of positional value, it's just not that high. Losing out on Marlon and Togiai was a much tougher blow, for example. And Fozzy. Maybe he turns into one of those 235-lb. demon OLB types that can be big in college football, but that's still a little limited.

You ever watch Rueben Foster or Roequan Smith? Fast, violent LB's are important.

In terms of singular value, a great LB has a greater effect on a team that any single OL.
  • Options
    tvoie said:

Um I made it 14 secs into his film and didn’t even need to watch anymore. He’s instantly my favorite recruit this year. This type of violence is exactly what UW has been missing since Azeem was Azeem. Sign me the fuck up!

So u lasted 14 sec?
  • Options
    tvoie said:

Um I made it 14 secs into his film and didn’t even need to watch anymore. He’s instantly my favorite recruit this year. This type of violence is exactly what UW has been missing since Azeem was Azeem. Sign me the fuck up!

The first 6 secs were consensual
  • Options
    tvoie said:

I made it 14a secs