Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Things bandwagon fans say

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
edited November 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Win or lose I love my team!!!

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,380 Swaye's Wigwam
    I like the ones that say Win The Day!...right after losing.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

NYBE.

Disagree.

What they mean is "I started loving the ducks in 2008 and am a TRUE DUCK. but lose a couple more and my Facebook posts about how much I love the ducks will stop"

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    edited November 2013

NYBE.

Disagree.

What they mean is "I started loving the ducks in 2008 and am a TRUE DUCK. but lose a couple more and my Facebook posts about how much I love the ducks will stop"

Confirmed. Damone nailed it.

True fans love the team when they win and hate the team when they lose. A couple more losses and true fans take the war to facebook.

(take the war to facebook?... that may be the lamest thing I've ever written...)
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

NYBE.

Disagree.

So this is a Doog thread about Quooks then?

Sorry for the confusion. I thought you were talking about the Balla type of fans in the UW fanbase.

NYBE.

Disagree.

So this is a Doog thread about Quooks then?

Sorry for the confusion. I thought you were talking about the Balla type of fans in the UW fanbase.
    yes
    edited November 2013
    This just over heard form a guy who says is a "Huge Duck Fan" and talks about them and "his" San Diego Chargers non stop.

"That was terrible, embarrassing. I'm glad I didn't go to school there"

This just over heard form a guy who says is a "Huge Duck Fan" and talks about them and "his" San Diego Chargers non stop.

"That was terrible, embaraasing. I'm glad I didn't go to school there"

Now, more than ever, we need to let Harv back in here.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

The non-alum are hating on Oregon, former players are hating on Oregon fans.

What a miserable fan base.

You're missing the point. Big time.
    topdawgnc said:

They are Washington with the annual BCS bowl appearances.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,380 Swaye's Wigwam
    Why didn't Oregon run the plays that get more yards?? Helfrich is an idiot for not calling those plays

Are you telling Harvey on me?... LOL Yeah ya are.

That guy will appreciate the irony of this thread more than anyone.
    edited November 2013

topdawgnc said:

They are Washington with the annual BCS bowl appearances.
    And why do you think mocking them means I don't do the same to UW fans? That's what this whole fucking website was created for.

That guy will appreciate the irony of this thread more than anyone.
    The fact you think there is irony in this thread is, ironic. You're better than that.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

What a miserable and pathetic fan base.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    I love my Tree's! Where can I get a gameday champions t-shirt?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Responding to someone being critical of a teams shitty peformance?

"Are you even a real fan? You have to believe, our boys will get it done! Either that or go root for some other team as we don't need fair weather fans such as yourself"
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

"Are you even a real fan? You have to believe, our boys will get it done! Either that or go root for some other team as we don't need fair weather fans such as yourself"

huskyclaus... is here?