Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

yeah?.... well... not any more, coach.

"A lot of people get tired of me saying incremental progress... but, it's true. Just look at the Oregon game... they are probably the best team in the country... probably playing in the national championship and we played them tuffer than anyone."

- Sark coaches show

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    That first sentence before the ellipses is correct, so he's got that going for him.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Except we didn't play them tougher than anyone. UCLA and Stanford played them much tougher. All of the other teams that have played them suck.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

"A lot of people get tired of me saying incremental progress... but, it's true. Just look at the Colorado game... they are probably the fastest rising team in the country... probably playing in the national championship within a few years and we played them tuffer than anyone."

If we're going to compare with last years virtual 9-4, I'd have to say, getting to what I like to call 10-3, is a bit of a disappointment, but progress nonetheless.

- near future Sark coaches show

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club

"A lot of people get tired of me saying incremental progress... but, it's true. Just look at the Oregon game... they are probably the best team in the country... probably playing in the national championship and we played them tuffer than anyone."

- Sark coaches show

Did he actually fucking say this?
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    His words don't mean anything anymore. He made grandiose statements and backed up nothing. This is like 2007 all over again....lameduck coach.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    ass="Quote" rel="HeretoBeatmyChest">His words don't mean anything anymore. He made grandiose statements and backed up nothing. This is like 2007 all over again....lameduck coach.
    Before you added "coach" I thought you were going in another direction like, maybe ... publisher
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    House money and moral victories....
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    I was thinking the same thing as nacho...no way he actually fucking said that. Progress because you only lost to Oregon by 3 touchdowns at home in year 5? If he actually did say that, it sounds like he's trying to convince himself? This is fucking mind-boggling.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    I think Sark just loves the sound of his own voice.

He belongs on that Ashley Schaffer car lot doing blow and hookers with Will Ferrell.