Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hawt Sark talk

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2018
    dnc said:

haie said:

I bet 81%+ posters here at the very least had high optimism for him. I bet over half thought it was a home run hire because he was coming from Carroll's SC.

And finally, 3/4 of the posters here didn't give up until some point in 2013.

You know how I know you weren't a Husky Half Brain?
    I'm talking about the current bored. Not the 3 guys and their 40 handles that were exiled from dwagman
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

haie said:

dnc said:

haie said:

I bet 81%+ posters here at the very least had high optimism for him. I bet over half thought it was a home run hire because he was coming from Carroll's SC.

I'm talking about the current bored. Not the 3 guys and their 40 handles that were exiled from dwagman
    I know you're being sarcastic, but a) most of the people who poast here were part of HHB b) there's a lot more than 3 of us as you can see below.

hth

But which one is @Doog_de_Jour ?!!??
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

haie said:

dnc said:

haie said:

I know you're being sarcastic, but a) most of the people who poast here were part of HHB b) there's a lot more than 3 of us as you can see below.

hth

@UWKatie is taking the picture right?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

dnc said:

haie said:

dnc said:

haie said:

hth

@UWKatie is taking the picture right?
    Nah shes resting after all those dudes had a turn.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited January 2018
    @haie is right. He has his finger in the butthole of Duck hatred. This place has become overrun with doogs over the past two years.

I have the avatar picture for @UWKatie :

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Make one your avi and the other your sig!!!

Oh
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam
    UWKatie said:

AZDuck said:

@haie is right. He has his finger in the butthole of Duck hatred. This place has become overrun with doogs over the past two years.

Successfully baited @UWKatie into thread.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited January 2018

UWKatie said:

AZDuck said:

Successfully baited @UWKatie into bed.

You and half of campus

Just what I'm hearing
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,926 Founders Club

Make one your avi and the other your sig!!!

Oh

GRUNDLE STOp