Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I cried like Josh Huff when I read this

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
edited November 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
The Ducks left their defense on the field so long that when the fourth quarter began, Shaw told his offense, "We're not going to pass it anymore. We're done. We're going to run the ball and we're going to run them out of the stadium."

Yankey relayed that information with a huge grin on his face. Offensive lineman love when a game is put on their backs. As time wore on, Yankey said, "You know the whole defensive line, their will is right on the edge. They don't want to play anymore. They don't want to play the run. It's awesome."

That was fine with Hogan, who saved the best game of his up-and-down season for Thursday night. Hogan saw on video that the Ducks' defense liked to drop into coverage, so he seized on that to run eight times for 57 yards and a touchdown, in addition to throwing for a "whopping" 103 yards.

"With these guys, it's fun to run the ball," Hogan said. "I hand the ball off and I watch. It's beautiful.
"
Link.

I miss WASHINGTON, dammit.

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club
    edited November 2013
    dnc said:

The Ducks left their defense on the field so long that when the fourth quarter began, Shaw told his offense, "We're not going to pass it anymore. We're done. We're going to run the ball and we're going to run them out of the stadium."

Yankey relayed that information with a huge grin on his face. Offensive lineman love when a game is put on their backs. As time wore on, Yankey said, "You know the whole defensive line, their will is right on the edge. They don't want to play anymore. They don't want to play the run. It's awesome."

That was fine with Hogan, who saved the best game of his up-and-down season for Thursday night. Hogan saw on video that the Ducks' defense liked to drop into coverage, so he seized on that to run eight times for 57 yards and a touchdown, in addition to throwing for a "whopping" 103 yards.

"With these guys, it's fun to run the ball," Hogan said. "I hand the ball off and I watch. It's beautiful.
    "
    Link.

I miss WASHINGTON, dammit.

I do too, and would have never guessed that they would eventually move (so close :) ) to Palo Alto.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    Your gif with the score > my gif
    Mosster47 said:

I thought it was classless that Oregon left their starters in when they were clearly beat. Did those two late scores make them feel better about themselves?

potd

• YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 542
    Nick Aliotti agrees... I wonder if he called MH Classless!
    Mosster47 said:

I thought it was classless that Oregon left their starters in when they were clearly beat. Did those two late scores make them feel better about themselves?

YouKnowIt said:

Mosster47 said:

• dnc said:

YouKnowIt said:

Mosster47 said:

Yes and is there anything wrong with adding to the joke?

If we are going to bash on people adding to jokes then I'm OUT!