Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Questions for TSIO Stockers and stuff...

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
I haven't been on much lately because I am fighting the crud AIDS. A few questions for the smart stockers amongst us.

1) With Gaines and Gaskin coming back, and the couches that have been sold (Sterk, Love, etc.) how many more could we potentially take?

2) Who are the most likely targets, both pie in the sky and realistic?

3) WTF is up with Tre'Shaun? He had offers from everywhere and is now down to Utah, Oregon, Tennessee and FSU? FSU is legit, but Utah is sort of second tier (sorry @89Ute) and Oregon and Tennessee are dumpster fires. Is it really that he just wants to play WR, or just wants to get away, or that our coaches don't think he's a good fit? I just can't believe that he seems completely disinterested in UW. I know we don't get all the local studs, but we at least always have a hat on the table. Seems like we aren't even in this at all and don't much care. Weird.

Gracias for providing me info during this difficult time. Here's some tits.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    There’s like a 0.0000000001% chance of Harrison coming here ...

He’s going to FSU until he isn’t ...

He wants to play WR ...

The list of schools he’s looking at tells you what most think of him as a WR IMO
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

There’s like a 0.0000000001% chance of Harrison coming here ...

He’s going to FSU until he isn’t ...

He wants to play WR ...

The list of schools he’s looking at tells you what most think of him as a WR IMO

Gracias Teq.

@dnc give me answers to numbers and targets pronto tanto! <3<3<3
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Is there anyone at the JC level that we are looking at for BUCK? Tryon is our only hope currently on the roster for a step up in production for that position.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Is there anyone at the JC level that we are looking at for BUCK? Tryon is our only hope currently on the roster for a step up in production for that position.

Nope - we looked at a few, but never offered.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I haven't been on much lately because I am fighting the crud AIDS. A few questions for the smart stockers amongst us.

NEED MOAR TITS (even gays, especially gays, like tits)

1) With Gaines and Gaskin coming back, and the couches that have been sold (Sterk, Love, etc.) how many more could we potentially take?

Absolute top end would be three. Two is what they want. 0 is what they'll get.

PIE IN THE SKY:
    Julius Irvin, Solomon Tuliaupupu, Tuli Letuligasenoa, everyone good.

NOT REALLY 'REALISTIC' BUT POSSIBLE I GUESS:
    Jeremiah Martin, Aashari Croswell

NEW NAMES:
    Samuela Tuihalamaka - DL at Mater Dei who just got an offer from Okie Lite. My guess is the dude had grade issues that have now cleared up some.

3) WTF is up with Tre'Shaun? He had offers from everywhere and is now down to Utah, Oregon, Tennessee and FSU? FSU is legit, but Utah is sort of second tier (sorry @89Ute) and Oregon and Tennessee are dumpster fires. Is it really that he just wants to play WR, or just wants to get away, or that our coaches don't think he's a good fit? I just can't believe that he seems completely disinterested in UW. I know we don't get all the local studs, but we at least always have a hat on the table. Seems like we aren't even in this at all and don't much care. Weird.

Hard to tell, but I don't think he's coming to UW. Although Will Harris followed him on twitter. I think it's a case where he just built up the idea of leaving in his head and now he's committed to it.

Sumlin could get Martin to visit. Good job to UW getting aced out on Irvin by literally everyone and slow playing Croswell, now wanting him. We are so fucking stupid.

Our recruiting of non slow strategy people is run so fucking poorly.

Fuck our program, burn it down.
    Good chit. Gracias.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2018

Swaye said:

PIE IN THE SKY:

NEW NAMES:
    Samuela Tuihalamaka - DL at Mater Dei who just got an offer from Okie Lite. My guess is the dude had grade issues that have now cleared up some.

Hard to tell, but I don't think he's coming to UW. Although Will Harris followed him on twitter. I think it's a case where he just built up the idea of leaving in his head and now he's committed to it.

Sumlin could get Martin to visit. Good job to UW getting aced out on Irvin by literally everyone and slow playing Croswell, now wanting him. We are so fucking stupid.

Swaye said:

PIE IN THE SKY:

NEW NAMES:

I like the “getting to know them” and the “limited offers from UW means it’s special” approach to recruiting.

But shit, we gotta be able to turn on the charm for these February signers. Not every kid will fall into our strategy. Be a little more nimble, Pete.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    hmm this is going to be the most boring, anti-climactic NSD ever

suits me fine
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Here is a real question for the TBS twatters experts:

If a guy we? are recruiting uses an #OKG tag, what are the odds that he ends up signing with us?

What are the odds that he is a "slow strategy" type?

• Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    AIRWOLF said:

If a guy we? are recruiting uses an #OKG tag, what are the odds that he ends up signing with us?

Who twatted out #OKG
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

AIRWOLF said:

Who twatted out #OKG
    Good question.

I don't remember.

It's hard.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

Who twatted out #OKG
    Good question.

I don't remember.

It's hard.
    I think Rule No. 1 in The Peterman Principles is that’s anyone calling themselves an OKG is not an OKG.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

hmm this is going to be the most boring, anti-climactic NSD ever

suits me fine

With the new rules ... by and large this is what we aspire to be
  • Options
    AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

Who twatted out #OKG
    Good question.

I don't remember.

It's hard.
    Pour yourself another COCKtail #cheers
  • Options
    AIRWOLF said:

81% naturally