Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Greg Gaines

TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
edited January 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
In 1991, Donald Jones took matters into his own hands and won UW a National Championship by ACL’ing Mark Brunell in a spring practice.

You know what to do. No mercy.

Comments

• guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    Four posts in... and this thread is delivering like UPS.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

guntlove said:

Four posts in... and this thread is delivering like UPS.

till now. Where’s Billy Joe on this roster?
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    I never called for injuries, however with browning we will always have a very low ceiling. The floor won't be super low either though
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Brunell was damn good. Remember the Huskeis only won one poll -- Miami won the other. With Brunell at the controls *we may have fucking won both, instead of Billy Joe Camaro. Brunell had mobility BJ didn't...
    Also I object to hoping a player gets injured, although that is too puritanical for this shithole (in the most trumpian sense) bored.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    There is exactly zero chance Brunell escapes Lincoln with a win. No Hobert, no hardware.
    TTJ said:

There is exactly zero chance Brunell escapes Lincoln with a win. No Hobert, no hardware.

Nebraska would have been about the same but the Cal game would have been a beatdown instead of contest. Cal was the only team that year that put up a real fight that team.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    TTJ said:

I dint buy this narrative. It’s probable we lose that game without Hobert but I can’t get down with zero chance.

I agree the qb switch was for the best though.
    dnc said:

TTJ said:

I dint buy this narrative. It’s probable we lose that game without Hobert but I can’t get down with zero chance.

Maybe TTJ = BJH? No wonder then with Brunell it would have been "zero chance."
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    dnc said:

TTJ said:

There is an argument that, with Brunell at the controls, the Huskies would never have fallen into a 12-point hole by the late 3rd quarter. There may be some truth to that. Who knows?

But a 27-unanswered-point rally in the final 16 minutes, in a hostile environment, against a team bound for the Orange Bowl? Brunell wasn't gonna do that. Hobert did that shit by sheer force of will.

TTJ said:

dnc said:

TTJ said:

There is an argument that, with Brunell at the controls, the Huskies would never have fallen into a 12-point hole by the late 3rd quarter. There may be some truth to that. Who knows?

But a 27-unanswered-point rally in the final 16 minutes, in a hostile environment, against a team bound for the Orange Bowl? Brunell wasn't gonna do that. Hobert did that shit by sheer force of will.

agree
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    dnc said:

TTJ said:

dnc said:

TTJ said:

Never noticed how Spacey is looking at them lustfully. Those brass balls must be underaged.
    Hi @CokeGreaterThanPepsi!!

dnc said:

TTJ said:

dnc said:

TTJ said:

Never noticed how Spacey is looking at them lustfully. Those brass balls must be underaged.
    Hi @CokeGreaterThanPepsi!!
    I met this POS in person. He put his arm around me. To this day, I still wonder if he wiped a booger on me. Also, I am ashamed.