Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

How? None of trump’s nationalism has passed into law; only straightforward establishment republicanism. None of his protectionist bullshit will ever make it into law.
    Trump=the bush family.
    You got duped.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I'm just glad fiscal conservativism is back. Between tax cuts and infrastructure spending, the budget should be balanced in no time.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

How? None of trump’s nationalism has passed into law; only straightforward establishment republicanism. None of his protectionist bullshit will ever make it into law.
    Trump=the bush family.
    You got duped.
    By retroactively cutting public pensions for starters. That will sure help especially in California
    doogie said:

Trump=the bush family.
    You got duped.
    By retroactively cutting public pensions for starters. That will sure help especially in California
    You claimed that Jerry Brown was doing that in your earlier post.

Trump = Jerry Brown

Doogie FS.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

I'm just glad fiscal conservativism is back. Between tax cuts and infrastructure spending, the budget should be balanced in no time.

Thanks Trumpet!!

doogie said:

Trump=the bush family.
    You got duped.

Trump = Jerry Brown

Doogie FS.
    It's Jerry's Law, Jerry's quotes, Jerry's massive underfundung problem.

I'm claiming nothing.
    doogie said:

doogie said:

Trump=the bush family.
    You got duped.

Trump = Jerry Brown

Doogie FS.
    It's Jerry's Law, Jerry's quotes, Jerry's massive underfundung problem.

I'm claiming nothing.
    Agree. You are a retard.
    Oh oh, sounds like somebody just recalculated their California Promise at a 60% benefit reduction and didn't like what they saw.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I'm sorry this thread went to shit before I saw it.

This was a funny post.