Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Confession

I dooged hard tonight.

Does that mean I should get full blown AIDS and die a slow miserable death...? Or can I just light myself on fire using premium unleaded as the accelerant of choice...?

Please advise

... At least I am at peace. ..

Comments

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Only doogs choose their own accelerant. Confess all, little grasshopper.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    I pulled for the FURD ... Hard.

It made me feel good inside.
  • I only wanted Stanford to win so I could talk shit to some in here who said Oregon would beat Bama.

So yes I wanted Oregon to lose just so I can say I was right.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686

I dooged hard tonight.

Does that mean I should get full blown AIDS and die a slow miserable death...? Or can I just light myself on fire using premium unleaded as the accelerant of choice...?

Please advise

... At least I am at peace. ..

Instead of premium unleaded, just use regular unleaded and find some octane booster around your house or garage.

In this economy, you have to look out for your family with such an important decision.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    edited November 2013
    I've never understood the "You're a Doog retard If you root against Oregon!!" HHB mantra, other than when Doogs talk about trading four wins for one win against Oregon.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club

I was rooting for Stanford too because it was awesome to see some old school TOP pound the ball all night offense control the game and hold this new school hurry up stuff to 13 points.

I don't dislike the new offenses, they are fun to watch, but Stanford running their gameplan almost to perfection (fucking special teams) was cool.

Totally agree.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

I've never understood the "You're a Doog retard If you root against Oregon!!" HHB mantra, other than when Doogs talk about trading four wins for one win against Oregon.

You're not a doog if you root against Whoregon (LOL!), you're a doog if you care more about Oregon losing than Washington winning.

Being Oregon's little brother is what being a doog is all about.

edited November 2013
    tracker said:

I was pulling for Stanford because I enjoy watching traditional Husky football.

Nothing Doogish 'bout that.

Agree, but it is more than a little depressing to think we have to watch Stanford to see Husky Football instead of seeing it from the Huskies. Remind me again, where was Stanford at as a program and what did they look like when Harbaugh took over? How long did it take him to have them playing Husky Football? Did they implode when Stanford had to replace him? Did they implode when they had to replace a quarterback who was the top pick in the NFL draft?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

tracker said:

Agree, but it is more than a little depressing to think we have to watch Stanford to see Husky Football instead of seeing it from the Huskies. Remind me again, where was Stanford at as a program and what did they look like when Harbaugh took over? How long did it take him to have them playing Husky Football? Did they implode when Stanford had to replace him? Did they implode when they had to replace a quarterback who was the top pick in the NFL draft?
    Have you forgotten about 0-12?

And you have NO idea the damage Tyrone Willingham did to the program.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club

tracker said:

The rebuttal used every time a Doog says 0-12, young, Sark needs more time should simply be Stanford.

tracker said:

The rebuttal used every time a Doog says 0-12, young, Sark needs more time should simply be Stanford.
    Couldn't agree more. 0-12, too young, needs more time, and coaching stability are all blown out of the water with one example.
  • Nevermind that Stanford was a 1-10 mess and if not for an awful coach they would have gone 0fer.

I'm willing to bet that 2009 UW team had way more NFL players on their roster than the 2007 Cardinal team.

They lost Gerhert so they'll go back to being Stanford

They lost Harbaugh so they'll go back to being Stanford

They lost Luck so they'll go back to being Stanford

Guess what? They are here to stay. Proving all Doog and Iron Laws(Both are the same I know) to be completely full of shit.

This also gives me hope that if UW were to hire a good coach whether it be luck(Emmert did hire Saban) or skill(doubtful with Pool Boy) that UW can start pumping out BCS games.