Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

More bad tax cut news

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
On January 1, a new tax code came into effect that brings exciting news for people who want to get started with real estate investing.

That means, for example, that ordinary income from a REIT previously taxed at the maximum 37% rate is now expected to be taxed at the significantly lower rate of 29.6%.

Fundrise is the first investment platform that offers a simple, low-cost way to unlock real estate’s uniquely consistent and exceptional returns. When you add in this new tax benefit, it’s safe to say that there’s never been a better time to get started with Fundrise.

Please email investments@fundrise.com if you have any questions or just need a hand getting started. I look forward to connecting with you soon.

This is a REIT based on the crowd source funding method that allows investors in at a price as low as 500$. Pretty sure Trump meant this all for himself but even us looosers here can get in on it

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

On January 1, a new tax code came into effect that brings exciting news for people who want to get started with real estate investing.

That means, for example, that ordinary income from a REIT previously taxed at the maximum 37% rate is now expected to be taxed at the significantly lower rate of 29.6%.

Fundrise is the first investment platform that offers a simple, low-cost way to unlock real estate’s uniquely consistent and exceptional returns. When you add in this new tax benefit, it’s safe to say that there’s never been a better time to get started with Fundrise.

Please email investments@fundrise.com if you have any questions or just need a hand getting started. I look forward to connecting with you soon.

This is a REIT based on the crowd source funding method that allows investors in at a price as low as 500$. Pretty sure Trump meant this all for himself but even us looosers here can get in on it

No thanks. I’m sending my “500$” to Rich Uncles like Matt Money Smith. He’s got “5 figures” with those guys.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

I've listened to the Rich Uncles too. If folks took their basic advice they wouldn't need rich uncles

Save your money, invest, don't use credit and don't buy shit you don't need.

Of course that could collapse the economy

That WOULD collapse our economy. Our economy is reliant on people being stupid with their money and not saving. If everyone saved 10% of their salary, the market would crash.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

I've listened to the Rich Uncles too. If folks took their basic advice they wouldn't need rich uncles

Save your money, invest, don't use credit and don't buy shit you don't need.

Of course that could collapse the economy

That WOULD collapse our economy. Our economy is reliant on people being stupid with their money and not saving. If everyone saved 10% of their salary, the market would crash.
    Short term.

Long term we’d ? become corporate raiders that buy up failing countries for exploitation and profit. Which is what US finance is good at.

MAGA, motherfuckers.
    Very true