Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leaked DACA Memo Exposes What we Already Know

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited January 2018 in Tug Tavern
"The fight to protect Dreamers is a critical component of Democrat's future electoral success"

Creating a permanent underclass of voter - unskilled immigrants, is the only way these losers can stay politically relevant.

dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/leaked-memo-dreamers-are-critical-to-dems-future-electoral-success/

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Because they are immigrants, they don't have any skills now?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Immigration needs to be banned in general. With a population of 300 million plus, it's pretty fucking clear WE DON'T NEED MORE PEOPLE. The only exception should be exceptional people -- scientists, etc. that can give the US an advantage and an edge. Everyone else is just extra baggage taking away jobs from US citizens and stressing government resources.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Immigration needs to be banned in general. With a population of 300 million plus, it's pretty fucking clear WE DON'T NEED MORE PEOPLE. The only exception should be exceptional people -- scientists, etc. that can give the US an advantage and an edge. Everyone else is just extra baggage taking away jobs from US citizens and stressing government resources.

If you want to have a stagnant economy, this is a good take.

Our birth rate isn't high enough to have a great economy in 20 years.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

If you want to have a stagnant economy, this is a good take.

Our birth rate isn't high enough to have a great economy in 20 years.
    Link? You weren't watching live and in passing buttfucker, so don't tell me to go to komo4.com to find it doog.
  • Options

Lawns still need to be mowed. Dick.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Yeah? I think our millenials are up to the task.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,246
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Simply enforce the current immigration laws and move towards merit based immigration which can be highly beneficial. Most countries around the world operate this way. That's all that needs to be done. Unfortunately the left in this country crave perpetual political power and see illegals as their ticket to a permanent voting class that will provide them with such. Fucking disgusting, but it's where we're at today, particularly on the west coast.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,552
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

Disagree
  • Options
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

Disagree
  • Options

Simply enforce the current immigration laws and move towards merit based immigration which can be highly beneficial. Most countries around the world operate this way. That's all that needs to be done. Unfortunately the left in this country crave perpetual political power and see illegals as their ticket to a permanent voting class that will provide them with such. Fucking disgusting, but it's where we're at today, particularly on the west coast.
    I was just about to ask da fuq, about illegals voting. Then I remembered 3 to 5 million illegals voted in 2016.

And you act like liberals have a monopoly on craving perpetual political power. If they do, they sure have done a shitty job.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Migrant labor has been working the Ag fields of California since long before statehood. Season to season. Crop to crop. Region to region.

As California modernized,the same labor force has helped build a fortress of wealth that the lowest skilled white southerner can only dream about.

Rally your friends Cletus, bubba, jebediah and the rest of your toothless, cousin-fucking unskilled, uneducated southern rabble and work the fields and hotels if you don’t like the current situation.

Or cry and bitch to imbeciles like trump for mass deportation. Got news for you though: there’s no way you regulation- loving white trash will ever impede the supply of people, money or goods to where there is demand.
  • Options

I'm starting to think that @CirrhosisDawg is here illegally

Triggered

Just like DACAs and Salvadorans, I will never be deported.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Triggered

• Options

Triggered

Made by illegal immigrants.
  • Options

Triggered

Thanks! Good luck on that border wall. How high is it going to be again?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,614
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Democrats are win at any cost by any means commies. The end justified the means comrade!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Democrats are win at any cost by any means commies. The end justified the means comrade!

Engrish please.