Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The season is over.

2»

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    C'mon Damone, that was a BS call, you know it... Ifo was held more than he did anything there... He had the Stanford WR beat fair and square
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited November 2013
    AZDuck said:

C'mon Damone, that was a BS call, you know it... Ifo was held more than he did anything there... He had the Stanford WR beat fair and square

Looked like a decent call. He grabbed the receiver. It could have gone either way. It's wasn't a BS call if you take off your quook glasses. Blaming refs is for losers.

And you have no idea if it was a 14 point swing. The way Stanford was beating oregons ass it could have just as easily ended up in an Oregon 3 and out with Stanford scoring anyway.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

AZDuck said:

Looked like a decent call. He grabbed the receiver. It could have gone either way. It's wasn't a BS call if you take off your quook glasses. Blaming refs is for losers.

If you weren't such a doog you'd see that it was a bogus call. Same shit as last year. We didn't forget the out of bounds 'touchdown' they were given.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club

AZDuck said:

If you weren't such a doog you'd see that it was a bogus call. Same shit as last year. We didn't forget the out of bounds 'touchdown' they were given.
    The inner dook is strong in you. Excuses and more excuses. Stanford deserves credit for physically kicking the shit out of oregon. Just acknowledge it and move on.
    edited November 2013

AZDuck said:

The inner dook is strong in you. Excuses and more excuses. Stanford deserves credit for physically kicking the shit out of oregon. Just acknowledge it and move on.
    PAC 12 refs get it right all the time, right? If a respected non-quook duck fan has issues with the shit too, maybe there's something to it? Or is it you're just an out of line quook if you dare to suggest a Pac 12 ref might have got some calls wrong?
    imageRefs g
    Refs make bad calls. That is part of the game. Using them as an excuse for losing a game is weak. Stanford has proven in back to back seasons that they are better than oregon. If you have any doubt about that you are letting your inner dook control your thinking. If I were a dook, I would be pulling for USC to do me a solid by beating Stanford next week. If that happens, your beloved ducks would have another shot at a PAC title. In other words its time to clear the sand from your vag and move on .... or not. Feel free to keep dookin/quookin. Until the sand in your vag exchange website is up and running, you can keep the sand in your vag if you like it.
  • For the record it's not "Dook" or "Dooking". It is and always will be "Quook".

PM Sven if you are confused on your Doogs, Coogs, Quooks, Boovs, etc.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    Derek, that is hilarious...it's the Johnny Nansen "yang yang" chainsaw dance. Wouldn't expect anything less from the Fat Club Hopping Hamster's (Sarkisian's) Drinking Buddy.

How Nansen is still on the staff is one of the biggest warning signs about Sloppy Seven Win Steve.

Passion said:

AZDuck said:

Jury's out on Helfrich. This was his first real test, and the results weren't pretty.

Fuck you all.

I don't blame you for being pissed off. Anyone would me.

But you've got a bigger problem than a one-score loss to stanford. Your team lacks character and unity. It doesn't know how to get up from a punch in the nose. If you ask me, that is helfrich's biggest failure.

Link: hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/4591/the-character-of-oregon-s-team-or-lack-thereof
    speaking of which....

edited November 2013

Refs make bad calls. That is part of the game. Using them as an excuse for losing a game is weak. Stanford has proven in back to back seasons that they are better than oregon. If you have any doubt about that you are letting your inner dook control your thinking. If I were a dook, I would be pulling for USC to do me a solid by beating Stanford next week. If that happens, your beloved ducks would have another shot at a PAC title. In other words its time to clear the sand from your vag and move on .... or not. Feel free to keep dookin/quookin. Until the sand in your vag exchange website is up and running, you can keep the sand in your vag if you like it.

Now go fuck yourself doog. I'm not blaming these monkeys for the loss this year. They made more bogus calls again this year but that's not the reason the game was lost. Last year, it can be said with some degree of legitimacy that they truly interfered with the game. How did fucking Furd prove they were better last year? Better at getting these kind of calls?

For the record it's not "Dook" or "Dooking". It is and always will be "Quook".

PM Sven if you are confused on your Doogs, Coogs, Quooks, Boovs, etc.

No need. I understand that quook is part of the HB lexicon, but I am not following company policy. Dook gets the point across and is lot more fitting, IMO. Look it up, you might agree.

Now go fuck yourself doog. I'm not blaming these monkeys for the loss this year. They made more bogus calls again this year but that's not the reason the game was lost. Last year, it can be said with some degree of legitimacy that they truly interfered with the game. How did fucking Furd prove they were better last year? Better at getting these kind of calls?
    How did Furd prove they were better? The refs again? Really?

How did Furd prove they were better? The refs again? Really?
    Would you call that indisputable proof, good enough to overturn the no-touchdown call on the field? You should be a fucking PAC 12 ref. You'd fit right in.
    Its okay little feller, we'll get em next time
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    So you're saying the Pac 12 refs are the reason Nick A's defense cannot stop the power - trap on repeat?

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2013
    I don't know if I've ever seen such a physically dominating ass-kicking like that in awhile. Though Oregon was already bleeding profusely on both sides of the ball, Stanford kept finger-blasting them with 4 fingers....and then promptly moved to their backdoor with their other hand in the 3rd quarter.
  • HFNY said:

I don't know if I've ever seen such a physically dominating ass-kicking like that in awhile. Though Oregon was already bleeding profusely on both sides of the ball, Stanford kept finger-blasting them with 4 fingers....and then promptly moved to their backdoor with their other hand in the 3rd quarter.

The worst dominating ass-kicking that I've seen in the past decade still belongs to LSU vs UW last year.

They made us look like Idaho State in that game. In year fucking four Sark had us looking like a cupcake. LSU just abused us all night long and had more of a fight against North Texas than they did UW.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

HFNY said:

The worst dominating ass-kicking that I've seen in the past decade still belongs to LSU vs UW last year.

They made us look like Idaho State in that game. In year fucking four Sark had us looking like a cupcake. LSU just abused us all night long and had more of a fight against North Texas than they did UW.
    North Texas, Towson (FCS), and Idaho all played LSU as tough or tougher. It was LSU's easiest game of the season. That game pissed me of like no other because a large portion of the doogs on doogman excused the performance because it was against LSU. Fetters said LSU was equal to the 2001 Miami team. They ended up losing three games, and won some close games against some pretty bad teams such as Auburn, Ole Miss, and Arkansas. Unstoppable teams don't lose three games. Not that we should have won that game, but I don't think a respectable performance was too much to ask for.

• HFNY said:

North Texas, Towson (FCS), and Idaho all played LSU as tough or tougher. It was LSU's easiest game of the season. That game pissed me of like no other because a large portion of the doogs on doogman excused the performance because it was against LSU. Fetters said LSU was equal to the 2001 Miami team. They ended up losing three games, and won some close games against some pretty bad teams such as Auburn, Ole Miss, and Arkansas. Unstoppable teams don't lose three games. Not that we should have won that game, but I don't think a respectable performance was too much to ask for.

I remember Doogs bringing up 0-12 even though we played LSU tough the first game after 0-12. I remember hearing how LSU was going to play for a national championship and we can't expect to compete with them after 0-12 blah blah blah.

LSU proved to be a good team but not this great team that should kick your ass 41-3. LSU also let up in the 4th with basic run plays. They just hammered us on all phases of the game.